Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, January 23, 2023

INVOCATION OF GOLDEN FLAME OF ATLANTIS The golden flame of Atlantis is guarded by Archangel Ariel

 


INVOCATION OF GOLDEN FLAME OF ATLANTIS
The golden flame of Atlantis is guarded by Archangel Ariel who incarnated in Royal Atlantean mermaid kingdom during Atlantean time.
The golden flame of Atlantis was brought to Egypt with the white flame of purification right before this great civilization fell. The fires have been kept burning on Gaia to sustain life here.
The Golden Flame of Atlantis brings riches, prosperity and courage. It is rooted in spiritual alchemy. It is a good match with the red flame of life force energy .
Once one downloads the red flame and adds the golden flame of Atlantis, not only will one survive but prosper.
The ability of color healing helps heal trauma and wound, and it can actually bring blessings to one’s life. Why? Because the colored light is alchemizing the consciousness.
Gold from metal is the philosopher stone and the ultimate alchemy.
Gold light creates a shield around the aura. One can use either gold, silver or platinum light to shield oneself. (Gold being preferred method)
Archangel Ariel not only creates wealth and abundance and courage with the golden flame of Atlantis, she is also protector of the animal kingdom and she/he is known as the Lion/Lioness of God.
Archangels are androgynous yet they tend to appear either more male/female and Ariel appears to be more feminine.
Invocation of Golden Flame
I invoke the Golden Flame of Atlantis descended from the bright gold ray of initial creation.
I ask Archangel Ariel and all multidimensional beings who wish to help, bring this gold ray flame down through my crown chakra, through my third eye, throat chakra, through my solar plexus, and lead it into the palm of my hands. I visualize the gold flame being lit up in grandiosity in the palms of my hands and I see the flames turning into gold coins. I place the gold coins in my pocket to bring myself abundance.
I ask the gold flame of Atlantis to bring me courage. I ask the gold flame of Atlantis to protect the entire animal kingdom, past, present and future. I visualize the gold flame forming a shield around myself, protecting me from any negative energies.
I imagine the gold flame of Atlantis surrounding Mother Gaia and all of her inhabitants as we rise to higher light.
St. Germain’s I AM meditation
I AM courage
I AM abundance
I AM prosperous
I AM protector
I AM divine alchemy
Blessings,
Emily Kate, Ashnia-Ala.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER