Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

January Live Webinar Special 2 for 1 Offer

 

         Preferences 
PAO Newletter Banner FV
gawqa58

Welcome to PAO's Live Galactic Activation Webinar for January 2023

guest58

After far too long an absence, we are thrilled to ring in this New Year by welcoming back broadcaster and writer Patricia Cori. She will guide us on a fresh and captivating journey through our human DNA history, and examine the effect it exerts upon our higher consciousness.

Patricia is an acknowledged authority on spirituality, a meta-physician and clear clairvoyant and channeler. As Scribe to the Sirian High Council, she was privy to a wealth of information that she shares with us today.

Our current reality is to accelerate its creation of new and higher levels of awareness, which, in turn, will usher us away from Gaia's present turmoil into a state of enlightenment and spiritual joy.

As an extra special bonus, Patricia will also present a brief summary of her new best-selling book, Hacking the God Code.

Please join us for a stimulating and high-spirited Webinar that will start off your New Year right!

21webof

With your Registration and payment for this Live Webinar, why not include a small gift to a friend who may be curious about our Galactic Activation Webinars?

GIVE A FRIEND A WEBINAR GIFT

Simply insert your friend’s name and e-mail address in the 'comments' section when you register, and we will send them a FREE link to attend this month’s Live Webinar.

Subjects to be discussed:

• Patricia Updates Us on Her Mission’s Current Focus
• Crop Circles
Sirian Connection Experiences
• Our Human DNA History
Reclaiming Our DNA
• 3D-4D-5D
Inter-dimensional Time Occurrences and Our Karma
• Cosmic Phenomena
How They are Effecting Us
• Hacking the God Code
The Conspiracy To Steal The Human Soul

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 1.22.58 PM

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Sunday, January 22, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PST

Please note: If you are unable to attend on January 22, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on YouTube. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

$20.00 U.S.

***

Tender moments...

Animals Reunited With Owners After Years

Source: Mad Lab

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.17.47 AM
***

Crying or Expanding your Heart

Source: Nicky Hamid

tears-500x372

Tears come as the heart needs to expand. In love, in compassion, in joy, and in humor (fun). And in any sadness there is a beautiful opportunity to release.

In shifting through your tears you are in fact consciously creating a dimensional portal through which Love, your Love can move and create.

Crying is the portal to the expansion of Lovingness. Your Lovingness of YOU.

Humanity is now moving through the portal. Love is being laid bare everywhere within and without. Hearts are opening and expanding.

Tears and sobbing, without a specific story, wash away the pain and clear the mind for a Stillness, and open you up to more Loving.

When sadness comes let it go as deep as it wishes to and when the story is washed away by the tears, it is gone. Just be in gratitude for you Being You.

Let go, let go and allow your Soul to sing.

I So Love You


PS: Cry for the Love of Humanity, for all creatures great and small, for the Love of your Star Family, for the elementals, for anyone and everyone. Turn the tears into joy and connection to All That Is. All it takes is a simple thought in the midst of the tears.

Stop your crying and you block your loving. Let it Flow.

And when it is time, Precious Soul that you are, it will dissolve and resolve way beyond self-pity.

It is the crying in pain, hurt, lack, pity, and in a Golden moment of Self realisation, a Shifting to the expansive touch of our Lovingness which uplifts and empowers everything.

***
Donate 114
***

How to Build a Foundation for New Beliefs

Source: Lisa Barnett

blog-believewall-1024x641

If you want to start fresh in 2023, why not take the remaining time in this year to ask yourself what beliefs have held you back from experiencing the life you really want? The Akashic Masters assure me this will set you up for a new year that is filled with reconnection to your true self and empower you to create the relationships and situations that foster joy and love.

The beliefs we carry

We all come into this world without any beliefs at all. Little by little, as we are exposed to caregivers, teachers, and societal messages, we begin to form perceptions that can easily harden into beliefs. Some of them serve us while others are an impediment, moving us further away from our true selves in an effort to belong and be accepted within our family of origin.

Many of these beliefs are formed before we even have cognitive abilities, which make them challenging to excavate. We learn so much through non-verbal communication, just watching adults and older children around us. Then we carry what we’ve learned into our adulthood, unconscious of what drives us to make the choices we do.

Why it’s really the most wonderful time of the year

Every year, Lucy makes an appointment with me at the beginning of December. It’s become tradition for us to ask the Akashic Masters to show us pieces of the previous year that reveal at least one belief that has made her life more difficult. This year was no different.

After catching up a bit, we settled in and connected with the Akashic Masters. We made Lucy’s intention clear, and we were not disappointed. In a series of scenes, we witnessed different experiences from her life over the last twelve months. The shell that had protected Lucy from seeing a belief that impacted her life in a profound way cracked open and freed her to create a new level of the life she wants.

Time to see the patterns

Lucy is a writer and loves nothing more than researching to prep for an article. We watched her dive into reports that helped her understand new EPA regulations for diesel engines, explore statistics around violence toward transgender people, and analyze the history of urban development in a major city.

powerofsurrender-1193401854

The Akashic Masters showed us several times where she organized and constructed plans for family events. There was a brief scene where she talked on the phone with a friend about a problem she was having while searching for the answer that would solve it. The appearance was that Lucy is a thoughtful friend and family member, a true professional and concerned with keeping facts straight.

After we exited her Akashic Records and began to talk, Lucy acknowledged that what we saw could also mean she was a bit of control freak. “I just know I can do it better than most,” she laughed. “And most of the time, people let me.”

The belief beneath the pattern

As our conversation continued, she began to see that her first thought wasn’t the entire story either. “Consummate professional” was a mask as well. “I remember earlier this year an editor called me out on a statistic in an article I’d written,” she told me. “I felt like the rug had been pulled out from under me. I pride myself on perfection in my writing and I was really disturbed by the accusation.”

We finished our session, but it was only the next day when she wrote to me with the amazing discovery of what was underneath the drive to figure things out, to be perfect at anything she did.

As I processed our time together, I kept coming back to that experience with my editor.

I realized she didn’t really accuse me. It was more like she just wanted me to double check.

It bothered me that I made it out to be something it wasn’t when we were talking and it kept niggling at me. When I journaled the next morning, it hit me. I only feel safe when I have things figured out. Her asking me if that statistic was correct threw me back to childhood and I suddenly felt very unsafe. I realized that as a kid I believed if I had it figured out I was less likely to get hurt. I had no idea I’d brought that with me. Imagine, I’m
45 and still acting the way I did as a child when something makes me feel unsafe.

This revelation was life-changing for her. And all because she made herself a priority at the end of the year, setting aside the drama the holidays can create, and exploring her behavior to clearly identify a belief that held her back.

You can’t change unless you know

This belief was deeply seeded in Lucy, but she is committed to changing the behavior created by it and that’s how the belief itself will change. She shared that when she feels the drive to figure something out or to be perfect, she now asks herself where she’s not feeling safe. By addressing what’s really going on, her journey of change will be much shorter.

It’s the perfect time of the year for this kind of work. The end of a year closes a cycle so why not begin a new one in a stronger and more informed place? The Akashic Masters and I are here to help in any way we can. From classes to one-on-one sessions, you can learn how to access your Akashic Records and dissolve the beliefs that don’t serve you. To get you started, I’ve included the Prayer for Releasing Old Beliefs below.

Whatever you celebrate at this time of year, I hope you do it with joy and love and connect with those who matter to you in a meaningful way!

Until next time,

PRAYER FOR RELEASING OLD BELIEFS

Mother, Father, Goddess, God, help me to grow so that I can comfortably take responsibility for my actions and my life.
I understand that I AM a Creator Being having a human experience.
I release old blame and beliefs that anyone has “done this to me.”
I stand in my power as a Divine Creator of my life experience.
So it is. Blessed Be.

***
Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 7 38 54 pm
Universe-Has-Your-Back-Cards Page 32-690571776
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.55.03 AM
***
Join Email List Banner 3
paggrp1
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER