Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

I'M SEEING THAT WE SHOULD BE MEDITATING ALL THE TIME, 24/7 & I REALIZE THAT'S NOT PRACTICAL OR EVEN POSSIBLE.

 


I'M SEEING THAT WE SHOULD BE MEDITATING ALL THE TIME, 24/7 & I REALIZE THAT'S NOT PRACTICAL OR EVEN POSSIBLE. BUT IF YOU TRANSCEND, SPEND TIME IN THE GRACE OR THE ODYSSEY, WHEN YOU COME OUT YOU CAN GO EASILY THRU YOUR DAY INFUSING ALL THE DEPTH OF THE BEING, BLISS & LIGHTHAT YOU HAVE ABSORBED ON YOUR INWARD JOURNEY, EACH DAY. THIS IS THE OTHER HALF OF MEDITATION TO INFUSE THE SPIRITUAL INTO ALL WE DO, BRING IN THE JOY & THE LIGHTO GUIDE & LIVE HAPPINESS INTO EACH MOMENT. WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY LIFE, BLISS IS OUR VERY NATURE & IF WE GO WITHIN FOR A FEW MINUTES OR AS LONG AS WE WISH, WE WILL ACTIVATE THE VERY THING WE MOST WANT OUT OF LIFE, & SHARING THAT WITH OURSELF & OTHERS AS WE MAKE IT AVAILABLE & PERMANENT, UNTIL WE ARE 200% OF LIFE & THEN WE ARE ALIVE TO THE MAGIC HIDDEN WITHIN EVERYTHINGJ





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER