I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUTHE NEW REAL MONEY COMING OUT IN AUTUMN...
OF COURSE THAT IS THE BASIS OF THE NEW SYSTEM AS ALL THE METAL BACKED CURRENCIES WILL COME ONLINE.
THE 12 MEMBER COUNCIL TO RUN THE GOV'T. IS A GALACTIC FRAMEWORK, AS WE JOIN THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT.
SO MANY 1,000S IN THE NEWS HAVE BEEN REPLACED & MANY, MANY MORE NOT KNOWN & MANY OF THOSE BELIEVED TO BE DEAD WILL TELL THEIR TALES FOR ALL TO HEAR AS WE MOVE TO A NEW BEGINNING.
SOMETIMES YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH & SOMETIMES YOU'LL JUST SHAKE YOUR HEAD AS THEY INCABATE & GET READY TO HATCH.
TALKING ABOUTHE NEW TECHNOLOGIES & A COMING EASE OF LIVING IS ALWAYS A POPULAR CHOICE, WORKS FOR ME GJ
Paul White Gold Eagle
@PaulGoldEagle
Here is the 11:11 update that I promised.
This is what I am at liberty to share so please do not ask for in depth details as I can only give what I am permitted at this moment.
Let me provide you with a quick update. As I shared with you the other day, the one marker you need to pay close attention to is the new United States Note, or USN which is gold backed.
Why, you might be asking? Very simple. According to the information being shared to me from extremely credible sources, the USN is viewed as the marker for the transition into the new financial system. More specifically, we are watching for a public announcement of the USN. That public announcement is what is needed and allows exchanges of foreign currency for those who hold them. So when the chosen team in charge gives the go signal, we then can proceed but not one second prior. Doing my best to drive home that point and make it very clear and easy to understand.
If the 800 numbers and related notifications were to come before that transition, we would still be operating under the existing fiat-currency system, and that is not the transition we have been waiting for.
So do not get caught up chasing every rumor, date, or prediction. Keep your eyes on the public announcement of the USN. That is the marker we are watching. Once that announcement takes place, according to the information being shared, it opens the door for exchanges to move forward. Until then, be patient, and remember that everything must happen in the proper order. Yes folks all of that was repeated for a reason.
Remember what U.S. Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent said on September 27, 2026: “We are in the acceleration phase of this economy.” Those are his words. Keep that in mind.
Are we getting closer? Yes we are.
But one thing I want to share with you. If you are in this for the money you will fail miserably and God cannot bless that sad motive in any way!!!! Do it for kingdom purposes and have a desire to help others and watch everyone prosper to the highest magnitude and potential!!!!!!
Want more to take in? If so, keep reading! Based on the information I’ve gathered and my own analysis, here’s something you may want to know, and definitely something to think about.
How obvious does Trump and his truly awesome team have to make it? Without question, Trump TV is telling us a great deal about what is happening with the mainstream media and how President Trump’s activities are being presented, or, in some cases, not presented, to the American people. It is very evident to me that we are watching the corrupt media organizations being exposed in real time, and held accountable for the choices they have made.
Keep in mind that Donald Trump speaks frequently from many different locations, including the Oval Office and other venues. One thing that seems evident to me, is that he will not be speaking from a position of strength until after October 1st. You know what that means if you’ve been paying attention.
I know there is much more happening behind the scenes than the public currently realizes but I am not giving those specifics. You will be finding out soon enough. As I have continued to say, we are moving toward a major financial transition and an entirely new system in the very near future. When that financial flip eventually takes place, the media landscape will change dramatically as well, and some of the networks we know today may no longer exist in their current form. Get my drift?
That is my assessment based on what was presented to me on a silver platter. And based on the information I have been given lately I am told to watch things unfold. Yes, pay attention to what is publicly announced, and draw your own conclusions.
So with all of this being said I do believe disclosure in its entirety is around the corner.
Something to think about: Could the future U.S. Republic eventually operate under a newfound team appointed group of 12 rather than the government structure we know today? Time will tell.
Watch closely who Donald J. Trump pardons. Pay close attention to Julian Assange, and remember the symbolism associated with purple ties and royalty. These are important pieces of the puzzle that should not be overlooked.
And another key point is the new fiscal year begins on Thursday 10/1/26 folks. Does that really mean anything though? You bet your behind it does!!!!!!!!! Oh boy 10 is a hot one!!!!!!! That number is more important than you could fathom. Biblically, the number 10 often represents completeness, order, responsibility, and testing. We see this in the Ten Commandments, which established God’s commands for His people. In Daniel 1:12–15, Daniel and his friends were tested for 10 days, remaining faithful to God throughout the test. What else is now scheduled for 10 days? Dark to light!!! And in Revelation 2:10, Jesus speaks of His people facing tribulation for 10 days and tells them, “Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.” The number 10 reminds us to remain faithful, obedient, and steadfast through every season of testing. God bless you all and I love each of you!!! More importantly though, Jesus loves you so very much!!!!!!!
-SB
H/T Scott Brunswick

No comments:
Post a Comment