Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Thursday, Dec 21st @ 4 pm PST LINK & SCROLL FOR FACEBK OR TELEGRAM

 


View this email in your browser
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Email

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get Your Questions in for December 21, 2023

LINK FOR QUESTIONS

You can scroll to the bottom of the home page

 

Don't forget the links are live only on the day of the channel, so check out www.crystallinetransformations.com
that day for the link. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Energies of the Solstice are Strong

 
This past year has been a crazy year!!  There has been a great deal of releasing that every human has needed to do.  So too there has been a great deal of disclosure taking place.  How that disclosure looks and what people are expecting can sometimes be two different things. But what is important to remember is that change IS happening.  

The four energy points of the year are always important days for people to consider.  This year in particular has been about the integration of the crystalline energies.  Each Equinox and Solstice has brought with it, massive balls of energy or influx of light. This is the time to truly consider your life.  What do you want your life to look like as you move forward?  What are you ready to release?  Change can only happen if you are ready and open to receive. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are searching for me on Rumble try: ShellyD20, UniversalLIghtBeings or GoddessLightMeditations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My New Segments are the Mini Chats!

ULB Minis on my Website:  CLICK THIS LINK

Interesting, I have not had a ULB mini in the past two weeks.  I actually thought about it several different times, but nothing manifested.  Perhaps it is my own transition?  I'm not sure.  I have just retired from my nursing job of 43 years. I am going to revamp all of Goddess Light & Crystalline transformations.  I will be posting more with the mini's and I'll be learning how to integrate them into shorts.  Hang in there!  Change is here. 



Link to Albayon: Speaking about Isreal, Palestine & Mother Ships

Link to Brysentia:  Speaks of Intuition and Listening 


Link to Crystallia  Incoming Energy



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thursday, December 21st  @ 7:00 pm EST

You can join me on YouTube, Facebook, and Rumble

 I still have all of the Goddess Light meditation live on YouTube, but I have unlisted all the Universal Light Beings because that's what was censored. The interesting thing is that they chose channels from  July & August 2020.  Go figure.  I truly believe the day will come and this will no longer be an issue.  I do have 500 videos on there for the meditations and I truly don't want to lose them so fingers crossed.  I believe they were fixated on the ULBs because since they've been made unlisted, I haven't had a single message from them. Oh well, go to Facebook or Rumble!! 

Click the following links for Rumble: (there isn't a space in names)
UniversalLIghtBeings
GoddessLightMeditations

 

Just a reminder, I can only post the link on the day or within 24 hours of when the channel will be.  I'll send another email next week or you can look at my pages. 

 

  Click Here for Rumble

 

Click here for the Facebook

 

December Disclosure, New System, Increase Crystalline, Pleiadians 12-06-23

Working Privately with Shelly Or A Donation


A private session can be incredibly powerful for you.  It always begins with the group of angels and light beings looking at you and talking about what they see. Frequently they will give you insights because they look at you from a higher perspective.  From there, the session can be healing, information, talking with others, answering questions, or whatever is on your mind.
 

Link to a private session


If you would like to support my work, please feel free to do so.  You may follow this link and I send energy light in thanks~~ 
 
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Thursday, December 21st @ 4:00 pm PST
LINK & SCROLL FOR FACEBK OR TELEGRAM
OR TO ASK ANY ?QUESTIONS YOU HAVE...
OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER