Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, December 30, 2023

2024 will be the year of the ROSE According to the KINGDOM OF ANGELS 2024 will BE the Year of the ROSE

 


2024 will be the year of the ROSE According to the KINGDOM OF ANGELS 2024 will BE the Year of the ROSE and NOW is the TIME to GO in! The ROSE is the HIGHEST expression of the FLOWER KINGDOM that can be achieved. . . with its BEAUTY and its SCENT the most EXCELLENT! It also represents the CHRISTIAN ENERGIES because of reaching them in the EVOLUTION of man! Loved ones. . . KNOW that it is in this NEXT COSMIC CYCLE of TIME that the CHRISTIAN ENERGIES will appear in the foreground here on this besieged planet! That's why. . . It is NOW the most significant TIME to go within, to our QUIET point in the Center of our SACRED HEART, using our Quantum Breathing to prepare OURSELVES for the SOUL. . . CELLPHONE. . . and ALL levels for 2024! 2024 is a VIVID Year of HUGE CHANGE, as WE have received downloads of CHRISTIAN ENERGIES, as well as vital SOUND and LIGHT CODES for our DIVINE LIGHT BODY activation to ACCELERATE our Ascension Process! NOW is the TIME to BE SILENT. . . to BE in SILENCE. . . and TO BE CONNECTED to our Beloved Mother Earth. . . and to be grounded regularly! For the grounding of energy. . . WE have the GOLDEN KEY to the GOLDEN WORLD in our hands! The instruments and mechanism for grounding and transforming energy are within ourselves! WE can TRANSFORM ENERGIES in only one way: by transferring them through OURSELVES! And then, after we had gone through. . . they go into the earth - they touch earth! They nature themselves. . . BECOME LIGHT. . . and so to give the power of LIGHT to Mother Earth. . . Who will immediately share with us the multiplied forces in GRATITUDE! LETTING GO OF ENERGY BY ONE'S SELF means ACCEPTANCE... . . NOT to throw it away. . . and to experience what this ENERGY brings! ENERGY can cause one or the other emotional reaction in us. The ENERGY can cause laughter or tears. . . Pain and suffering! You do NOT have to be afraid of this. Pain and suffering are also something we need to ACCEPT and TRANSFORM. And dan. . . even pain and suffering will seem sweet to us! Because ONLY a living person on earth can experience them. These are UNIQUE experiences that are ONLY given to humans! This is a SIGN that WE are a DIVINE SPIRIT operating in a temporary living human shell! The WORD is a powerful tool for TRANSFORMING and GROUNDING ENERGIES! WE use the WORD to bring subtle ENERGIES into the dense world. . . and thus help them to be embodied in the material world. . . Changing our lives and the reality around us for the better! Worth of respect and LOVE in the HIGHEST sense of these words as affirmations. . . Say it slowly. . . Definitely out loud with pure intention and power! I am grounding and transforming energies. . . I AM the clean one. . . Majestic. . . Perfect. . Immortal DIVINE Spirit. I AM an Integral Part of the Great DIVINE Whole. . . the world of LOVE and LIGHT. . . of the energies from which the universe is created. I accept my SELF as a DIVINE Essence acting in a human body for the benefit of the whole world. . . The humanity. . . and the whole DIVINE universe. I greatly LOVE and RESPECT all manifestations of DIVINITY within MYSELF and in all earthly existence around me. From now on. . . I discover within MYSELF the ability to transform and transform the energies that manifest within MYSELF and the world around me. With full right. . . Given to me along with the right to incarnate on earth. . . Accessing my DIVINE Gift of Energy Transformation. With the power of my LOVE. . . the power of my LIGHT. . . the power of my intention. . . the power of my acceptance and gratitude. . . and the power of my word. . . I transform energies into the pure essence of the LOVE and LIGHT of GOD. . . and thus act for the good - myself and all mankind. I thank Mother Earth for her help to transform and neutralize energies. Sending countless streams of LOVE and GRATITUDE to Mother Earth. With all my heart I wish for the swift reign of HEAVEN on earth and every moment I will do everything in my power for this. And so it should be. Enjoy being in SILENCE and GROUNDED in these very exciting and magical TIMES, loved ones. . . Happy 2024, the Year of the ROSE! Within DIVINE LOVE & LIGHT of ONE Read on Martha Krul ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER