Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Pleiadians on ET's ARRIVAL ~ Are You Prepared?

 

         Preferences 
PAO Newletter Banner FV
iu-4

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

I am recovering from non stop Christmas family and fun. Blessings galore. I trust you also enjoyed some Christmas Joy.

On Christmas day, after driving my car, I noticed the heater wouldn't come on. As I drove into my garage, I realized there was a large puddle on the floor. Uh-Oh?! When I examined it, I thought it looked like antifreeze/coolant. My son took a look and yes we have a problem. We started our research. The internet is truly amazing. We read many suggestions. We were always in agreement with what it definitely was not and what it could be. I appreciated Chris being with me. His research was swift unlike mine, I take a little longer. Plus he was calm which helped me to also choose to be calm.

I did not know where to take my car. Previously, I owned a 2015 Prius and I took it to a Toyota dealership. I was feeling concerned about owning the Prius...my intuition was to sell it. However since July 2022 I have not been well so selling and buying a car seemed too difficult and overwhelming. One day my daughter-in-Love, MaryJane, said let me help you. In June, Chris had purchased a car from his 80 year old neighbor. The neighbor was a former Nascar driver so this car has been meticulously taken care of. Chris sold it to me for what he paid for it which was a deal since it was his neighbor. Chris drove the car from southern California to where I live in northern California. He helped me sell my Prius. I am relieved that all this got done with very little fanfare and I got to spend quality time with Chris. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY INFINITI. Every time I drive it, my Joy rises.

I put the word out to my friends for a reliable mechanic. Many replied with their suggestions. Janie also lives in Folsom so I chose her mechanic. Glad I did because when I was driving to the mechanic, the car started to overheat. I was glad they were close.

Now, I could have been totally bummed that on Christmas day of all days I found that my car needs repairs. And gee, I've been a very good girl, why the lump of coal (car repairs). Grumble, grumble.

OR

I could be grateful that my son was with me so timing was perfect. He helped calm my nerves so I was grateful for his assistance. Janie gave a reliable mechanic whose owner's name is Colleen. Another good sign. I am in the flow. It is all about perspective, right?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and envisioning that the expenses are minimal. I'll know tomorrow. Thanks for listening.

Blessings of Love sent your way,
Colleen

***

Did you miss Sunday’s Galactic Activation Webinar?

Thanks Colleen and Miles for continuing the monthly webinars. Laura was at her best. Glad I decided to register. Good stuff. JD

gawqa69
guest69
umacdant

Right now, we stand poised at a tipping point in history, teetering between the Great Reset and the Great Awakening. Uncertainties abound, and they are daunting. To help us meet our situation with clear-eyed courage and confidence, PAO welcomes back Laura Eisenhower as our guest for this year-end Webinar.

With a multitude of sources and an encyclopedic awareness of the esoteric, paranormal and mystical forces guiding our planet, Laura explains the reasons for our unprecedented and intensifying levels of world chaos. She shares her comprehensive knowledge of astrology’s predictive art and explains its merit in determining current and future events.

This Webinar is so pivotal that we think it will be the Webinar of 2023. As this chaotic year ends, Laura uses all her skills and resources to peer into the looming unknown and forewarn, inspire and empower us to face the perilous and uncertain months to come.

Subjects discussed:

• Laura Updates Us on Her Mission's Current Focus
• All Eyes are On America
Clarifying How the Globalist Agenda Can be Reversed
• Reverse-Engineered, Advanced Extraterrestrial Technology
Explaining How this Troubling Technology has Subverted Our World
• An Astrological Look at Today's World
How Astrology is Affecting Our Present and Future
• Our Link to the Galactics
How They are Able to Mentor Us and GAIA

To order your Galactic Activation Webinar Q&A-69 Archive: Click Here

Price: $13.95 U.S.

Laura-Bio
***

Are You Prepared? CHANNELED Message From The Pleiadians on AI and ET's ARRIVAL | Wendy Kennedy

Source: Wisdom from the North

Screen Shot 2023-12-26 at 2.59.59 PM
***
PAO Season s Greetings Donation Banner
***

Archangel Michael: Finish What You Started

Source: James McConnell

AA-Michael-1

I am Archangel Michael. I come to be with you at this time, in these moments of continuing change.

But more than change, truth coming forward everywhere. All of you know that to be the case, as truth is freely flowing out of the many shadows where truth was held back, and lies and deceit were rampant.

But now that you know the truth as it comes forward, as you can express that level of truth and look beyond the shadow, look beyond the darkness, look beyond the lies, the mistruths, your life is expanding further and further.

Your consciousness is expanding. Because it can begin to grasp things that many years ago you would not have been able to. Just as there are so many out there now that cannot yet quite grasp the truth, as it is against their belief system. And if it is against their belief system, they closed up.

But you, with your third eye wide open now, you can not only feel and know the truth, but you can begin to express the truth as well. For it was given long ago, and indeed it is true, the truth shall set you free. And the truth, as it comes forward now more and more, is setting all of you free. Because you are moving out beyond the veil now.

The veil for you in many cases no longer exists. Veil of programming. For you are reprogramming yourselves. There’s a different there. You are not allowing yourself to be programmed by others, but now you are reprogramming yourselves.

When it was given earlier, ‘finish what you started,’ that is so important at this time. Because we know that many of you become discouraged at times.

Many of you follow what is being given by the various intel sources, by the various media sources. Not that you believe it, but there is a part of you that succumbs to that programming, if only for a moment. You allow it to seep in once again.

But because you are coming to the finish line, closer and closer, because of that, you can see beyond the programming now. And many across the planet will come to that point as well. Many more than you believe at this time. For many of you think that the ones that have awakened is all there is going to be, but there are many, many more yet that shall awaken, juust as you did.

Finish what you started. Do not succumb to the old programming any longer.

Be yourself. Be who you are. Be the divine being that you know that you are. And if you come to that belief fully, there will be no end to what you will be able to manifest in your life, and indeed in helping others manifest in their lives as well.

For this time, my friends, this is the moment you have all been waiting for since the very beginning when you volunteered to come here.

This is the moment. Thousands and thousands of years later you have arrived. Not at only the ending, not at only the finish, but the beginning of a new chapter, a new level of your journey.

For indeed it has been given that there is no end to the journey. There are only many endings and many beginnings.

But this end, this finish is quite a major one. If you look at it in the entire scheme of creation, this ending is immense. And the beginning will be even greater than the ending.

I am Archangel Michael, and I leave you now in peace, and love, and oneness. And that you continue to forge forward and finish.

***

The Shocking Link Between Kindness & Illness!

Source: The Diary Of A CEO interviews Gabor Mate

Note: My friend, John Smallman, sent this interview. Very interesting indeed. Thanks, John.

Screen Shot 2023-12-26 at 2.50.16 PM
***
Webinar Bundle Banner with Sirian Mothership

Over the past several years PAO has produced 11 Best of Sheldan Nidle Webinar Bundles

As you listen to the Best of Sheldan's Webinars, you will realize the scope and intelligence of his knowledge, and the accuracy with which he foresaw what was to come. These Webinars bear witness to the Galactic Federation’s profound influence on our lives. They testify, moreover, to the force of our "Great Awakening", which will change universal life forever and light our path towards a full consciousness beyond our wildest imaginings.

All 11 of these astounding collections are now available on our website!

Three single Webinar archives would normally cost you $41.85.
For $24.95 you will receive a bundle of 3 Webinars - a 40% savings.

Order a bundle and we will send you a copy of Sheldan's Sirian Mothership Tour downloadable DVD for FREE.

To choose and order your Best of Webinar bundles: Click Here:
https://www.paoweb.com/bestofwb.htm

***
3c047af8da18fb1010add64f03bc328b-3960772897
***
Join Email List Banner 3
umacdant
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER