Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Sunday, March 26, 2023

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Rafa Pal I've been talking about NESARA for 22 years, the mythical Act that returns the Republic of the United States for America

 


VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Rafa Pal

I've been talking about NESARA for 22 years, the mythical Act that returns the Republic of the United States for America to its original Constitution of Natural Law and the most controversial and hated topic on the Internet, by far. From the first moment I heard about that supposed Law I gave it credit for its consistency with the conspiracy facts that we have experienced, but never had a single person who was involved in the creation of that Law been shown to the public. Until today. This interview I share with you is with an expert in the cryptocurrency XRP who in 1994 was called, as an expert on Wall Street, to collaborate with the writing of that law, and already then found out how many millions were going to be released for the Good of Humanity “30 years from now.” Between minutes 20 and 30 (I haven't heard it all yet) confirms what I told you today that the Alliance has confiscated large bank accounts, in this case, belonging to the Prosperity Funds. Last week, without going any further, 45,000 millionaire accounts that were previously unknown have been located. An account has been found, with twenty "zeros"! Corresponding to German bonds in the year 1924. It’s not hard to make an analogy to realize that the blocking of those accounts is what’s precipitating the current bank bankruptcy, as he confirms. Confirms that every human being on the Planet will be given a large amount of money in terms of what banks have negotiated with their "social security number" (their birth date) and will be given more money to people with older (because they've negotiated with that number longer). Fully confirms the functioning of the quantum financial system I described earlier, says it is already on, adds that the American Federal Reserve broke on February 1, 2023, that the currencies of all countries are endorsed for gold or precious metals from July 2022 and that all stay on its course. (I'll do another summary when I hear the rest). I insist that this person has been in NESARA for 30 years. Historic interview. O U N G ! He says we don't have to worry about our money in the bank because the quantum financial system has it in control.







No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER