Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Awakening of the Diamond Swans by Lord Merlin

I know I have a purpose upon the Earth and invite the Diamond Swans to prepare me for fully accepting, embodying and enacting my purpose upon the Earth aiding the ascension and spiritual evolution of many...


Enjoy this Magical Connection as you Remember who you are, have been & are becoming,
Jack
Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace Breaths of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com

Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS **** http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages

 


The Awakening of the Diamond Swans by Lord Merlin

Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 24th April 2015- Sacred School of OmNa



It is with vibrations of magic, the nature world and the expansion of the universe of the Creator, I come forth to greet you

today, I am Lord Merlin. It is an honour to be in your presence and to support your journey of evolution, discovery and

remembrance upon the Earth.

It is in my belief that the greatest understanding which can bring forth comfort concerning your spiritual evolution in this

period of ascension is that you are constantly altering, shifting and transforming. There is no longer a need for you to

question yourself, asking if you are evolving enough or at a high speed, because the answer is that you are making more

transformations within your being and reality now in a year which would have taken you lifetimes to master in the past. You

may not notice the transformations occurring within your being, this is due to you moving in harmony and upon the wave of

the divine will of the Creator. Everything is transforming which makes it challenging for you to recognise all the shifts

occurring as it would require you to be 100% conscious and aware of yourself 100% of the time, even while asleep. It is

possible to have this level of self-awareness and yet it is not essential now. Please take comfort in the knowledge you are

transforming and accelerating your ascension at a magnificent speed, your transformation is a constant which you can

place your trust upon.

It is also a wonderful process to remind yourself you are so much more than you see and recognise yourself to be in your

current lifetime. You have had many past lifetimes, or more truthfully we might say simultaneous lifetimes, on the Earth,

Stars, Planets and different dimensions. You will always be more than you are able to recognise yourself to be, which

means that exploring your own vibrations of light and consciousness is an ongoing joy and adventure. You have played all

the roles and characters you see in your own reality, you have experienced many situations which you recognise others

moving through. Your wealth of knowledge is immense and yet what is even more beautiful is that none of this really

matters as you are connected to the source and core of the Creator every moment of your existence, whatever role,

character or life you are playing. You have a direct, personal and unique connection of communication with the Creator

allowing you to absorb all you require and need in any moment. Your belief in your connection with the Creator will allow

for you to recognise my words more fully as truth and a blissful experience.

Many of you have accepted the role of the High Priestess or/ and High Priest in your magnificent journey of life force

energy and the Earth; a role of great spiritual power, ascension education, supporting the awakening of others, working

with the nature kingdoms and of using your psychic abilities. There are so many different roles of a High Priestess and

High Priest, while some have abused their roles, many have allowed themselves to be tremendous healers and guides

supporting the evolution of humanity. A transformation is occurring within many upon the Earth, the energies and spiritual

power of their past roles as a High Priestess or/ and High Priest are returning to them, awakening from within to power a

tremendous surge of spiritual evolution and connection with the Creator for themselves and all. You know yourself to be a

powerful beacon of light in a physical body upon the Earth, understanding you have led many lifetimes of which the

wisdom can be accessed from within your being, the High Priestess or/ and High Priest is awakening to empower your

ascension. Many light workers upon the Earth require their inner power and strength to be activated and to be accepted

as an important aspect of their being and truth. Inner power and strength is required to offer many a deep seated courage

to take leaps of faith to achieve all they wish and feel guided to do. Many of you have reached states of expansive

understanding and knowledge within your being and yet you may feel stuck or stagnant wondering what your purpose is in

this lifetime, wishing to support and share with others and yet not understanding how this is possible. Inner power and

strength is required to create courage to recognise the next step of your journey, accelerating you forward into new

scenarios and situations where you recognise you may be able to be of assistance. By awakening your inner High

Priestess or/ and High Priest you can support yourself in accessing your inner power, strength and courage therefore

empowering yourself and purpose upon the Earth.

In order to support this awakening within your being there is a very sacred and special wave of energy available to assist

you entitled the ‘Diamond Swans.’ Diamond light vibrations and souls in the form of Swans can be called upon to be of

service, they extend from the Crystalline Consciousness which is the core energy on the inner planes of the spirits

existing within your physical crystals upon the Earth. The Diamond Crystalline Consciousness holds immensely pure

vibrations, its clarity, innocence and ability to magnify is breath-taking. The Swan has long been a powerful symbol of

transformation beyond recognition and a guide for those with great spiritual knowledge, connection and who have

achieved profound inner awakening. The Diamond Swans lend their energy to you and invite you to transform, to accept

your inner clarity, innocence and purity as well as awakening your inner power. When you connect with the Diamond

Swans you may recognise their energy as you have been guided by these vibrational beings before, they instigate

powerful transformations of moving from understanding and resonance with the Creator and your divine self to

experience and embodiment of all that is your truth, thus empowering your being and purpose upon the Earth. When you

call the Diamond Swans you may see, sense or acknowledge one, many or even hundreds of Diamond light Swans

gracefully and yet powerfully gliding towards you to surround you and begin their work with you.

During meditation, I invite you to call upon my energies, Lord Merlin, and your community of guides to surround you. ‘Lord

Merlin and My Community of Guides, I invite you to send your healing awakening energies and vibrations of light into my

being to awaken my inner energies, memories and knowledge of myself as a High Priestess or/ and High Priest. As I

breath in your light I am carried deeper into my being and soul to awaken and draw forth the most appropriate energies,

wisdom and abilities of my High Priestess or/ and High Priest self. Please let your healing energy dissolve, erase and

purify any wounds, old pain or trauma my High Priestess or/ and High Priest may still be holding onto at this time. This

healing will allow for only the purity and truth of this aspect of myself to come forth to me. I recognise I am healing my own

inner power and ability/ willingness to use my inner power.’ Take time to breathe deeply, guiding your focus within and

allowing yourself to be observant of any awakenings or shifts within your being.

‘My purpose is to awaken my High Priestess or/ and High Priest energies, wisdom and abilities in order to strengthen my

inner power so I may be a courageous light worker upon the Earth. I wish to empower myself so I may walk the pathways

guided by my soul with a deep seated sense of knowingness and support. I allow myself to recognise and become my

inner power, strength and courage knowing these qualities are born from the essence within my being; born from love.

I invoke the Diamond Swans to surround me now, to lend me their energy so I may bathe in their sacred crystalline light. I

accept your presence, your powerful of instigating transformations and shifts within my being. With your assistance I wish

to awaken my inner power and strength, to discover, explore and embody these sacred vibrations of myself with your

support, recognising how I can manifest my shifts into sacred power into my physical being, character and reality. I know I

have a purpose upon the Earth and invite the Diamond Swans to prepare me for fully accepting, embodying and enacting

my purpose upon the Earth aiding the ascension and spiritual evolution of many. Thank you.’ Take time to breath in the

energy and light of the Diamond Swans as they work with your being creating necessary transformations and

awakenings. Allow yourself to feel their support and the power they hold born from a space of clarity, love and grace.

It is time to discover yourself more fully giving yourself permission to move to the next stage of your spiritual evolution,

your courage is required born from your acceptance of your inner power and strength. In order to exist in and continue to

create the Era of Love for yourself courage is required, take time to notice where courage is necessary within your being

and reality.

The presence of the Diamond Swans is an immense blessing for all.

In constant support,

Lord Merlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER