Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, April 2, 2015

"Christed Blood Moon"

 So the objective here is awaken the Christed energy within your own consciousness. It is encoded in all living things...

Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace Breaths of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com

Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS ****
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages


DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Christed Blood Moon"

April 2, 2015
(Channeling begins)
Audio: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WC4rwp5k
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. One moment here while I get a little bit deeper into the channel and get better command over the voice. Alright. There.
This week is quite exciting and quite challenging at the same time. Essentially we have the Full Moon which is the first of the three sacred esoteric moons. So the Full Moon of the Christ is also a Blood Moon and marking the Feast of Passover. So we have the third of four blood moons, the next one is coming Sukkot Feast of Tabernacles and that will be towards the end of September.
When these things are affecting everyone, what is happening is more Christed consciousness is flooding the ethers. People are receiving a lot more white light essentially, which means positive energy so you can do whatever you want with the positive energy.
I would say consciously direct it. I would say “I choose safety”, “I choose longevity”, “I choose wellbeing”, “I choose prosperity” and do what you want with it. When you use the words “I choose” you are speaking to all levels of your own higher power. When you say things like “I believe” or “I welcome” and different phrases, or “I am” even, it is declaring more in the moment but more from just the personality’s level of perception. You can add them together like “I choose health. I welcome health. I am healthy.” You know, if you piece them together in that kind of a sequence, then you’re sort of covering all of the bases. So you can play with that as well.
I see essentially the Nation of Israel affected, which is the birth of Christianity and much more really when we look at it from a spiritual perspective, it is sort of a hub of a greater wheel that affects many other places upon the planet. Not surprisingly there is a hub to Germany for example and so on and so on. So there’s really an interconnected focal point there where I see all the energy that’s been going out to the spokes, now coming back to the center or the hub and that affects everyone on the planet most profoundly.
So the objective here is awaken the Christed energy within your own consciousness. It is encoded in all living things.
Now we do have a Full Moon of the Christ ceremony coming up that we’ll celebrate Friday of this week and then the Wesak Full Moon and then finally the Full Moon of Humanity. So the next three moons are the sacred ones. I suggest that you really go deeply within and ask to be as enlightened as you possibly can be.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
http://www.terrinewlon.com/Christed_Blood_Moon.php
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER