Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Updating the Chakra System By Archangel Michael

 
‘I invoke Archangel Michael to oversee the cleansing and purification of my entire chakra system. I ask to receive the concentrated light of the Archangels focused upon the purification, cleansing and strengthening of my entire chakra system.
Let the energy I receive be born from love and fill my chakras with the blessings and expansion of love. Let all unneeded energies created by me or accepted by me and held within or around my chakras to be erased completely and absolutely. It is
my wish for my chakras to expand and strengthen appropriately so that I may embody and express through the purest vibrations within my chakras the light, love and consciousness of my soul. Let the Archangels support me as I free my chakras
from limitations, experiencing any shifts within my chakras as blissful easy processes of awakening. Thank you.’


Archangels carry the Light of Ishvara,  Our*Almighty*Father*Mother*God*dess
Enjoy this Blessing, Bathing in it, Absorbing the Magic, Becoming Pure Love,
Jack
Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com

Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS ****Add Yours...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages


 

Updating the Chakra System By Archangel Michael
Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 16-01-14-www.omna.org
Your chakra system is your gateway to and expression of the Creator’s universe, it is your source of spiritual and energetic
nurturance and enables a constant flow of the Creator’s light to support your continued existence in oneness with the Creator.
All aspects of your chakra system are continuously altering and evolving, even their purpose can change as the vibration of
energy within and around you heightens. Your chakras are personal to you and act as a personal connection and expression
of the Creator through your being. Sometimes when you experience blockages in certain chakras this symbolises the area in
which your connection with the Creator needs to be contemplated and enhanced. For example, if you have a blockage in your
heart chakra then it may be that you have issues with connecting with, receiving or expressing the love of the Creator so there
is a need to connect consciously into the chakra to decipher that which the chakra wishes to share with you concerning your
connection with the Creator. Remember that your greatest purpose upon the Earth is to express and radiate the purest
vibration of the Creator’s light, love and consciousness. Anything that is hindering you in doing so is asking you to glimpse an
aspect of the Creator that you may not be familiar with or may be fearful of because of past circumstances. You then are
presented with the most precious gift, a new focus and understanding of the Creator and a new pathway to gain a deeper
unity with the Creator.
Your chakra systems are akin to energy gateways, pumps, distributors and collectors, they are tools in which you can anchor
the vibrations of the Creator upon many energetic and physical levels of your being. Therefore preserving their purity and
strength is essential if you are focused upon embodying your soul and the vibrations of the Creator. Each day you can invoke
the purification, cleansing and strengthening concentrated light of the Archangels to flow through your chakra system to
maintain and preserve the purity of your chakras and therefore retain a high vibration of light within your entire being.
‘I invoke Archangel Michael to oversee the cleansing and purification of my entire chakra system. I ask to receive the
concentrated light of the Archangels focused upon the purification, cleansing and strengthening of my entire chakra system.
Let the energy I receive be born from love and fill my chakras with the blessings and expansion of love. Let all unneeded
energies created by me or accepted by me and held within or around my chakras to be erased completely and absolutely. It is
my wish for my chakras to expand and strengthen appropriately so that I may embody and express through the purest
vibrations within my chakras the light, love and consciousness of my soul. Let the Archangels support me as I free my chakras
from limitations, experiencing any shifts within my chakras as blissful easy processes of awakening. Thank you.’
Imagine that I, Archangel Michael, stand behind you orchestrating and instructing the concentrated light of the Archangels to
be absorbed and to flow throughout your chakra system. As you experience the deep purification process let yourself focus
upon your breathing, as relaxing the body will allow for any shifts to take place with greater ease. When you are ready allow
yourself to focus upon your soul light which can often emerge from your heart chakra. As you allow your soul light to radiate
throughout your chakras notice how empowered, expressive and expansive your chakras and their expression are.
With your focus upon your spiritual evolvement and awakening the truth of the Creator within your being your chakra systems
and their purposes are constantly evolving, even the colours and sound frequency of the chakras can alter considerably even
from day to day. Your chakras constantly update their energies as new shifts in energy and consciousness are obtained within
your being but also by humanity and the universe. It is at this time that I wish to make you aware of the shifts and updating that
is occurring within your chakras so that you may be conscious and attune to the process taking place. At this time the
Archangels have been given permission to oversee, assist and inspire many new activations for souls upon the Earth. The
Archangels are accepting this responsibility so that many Ascended Masters upon the inner planes can work on a more
general level re-attuning the Earth and the universe of the Creator as one. The Earth and the universe have always been
connected but the Ascended Masters are being guided to create new pathways of light from the Earth to the inner planes and
universe of the Creator due to the speed at which humanity is evolving. In the past when Ascended Master’s ascended they
discarded their physical body, moving into their light body they travelled into other dimensions and the inner planes to continue
their journey of growth. In doing so they created pathways of light likened to tunnels that assisted more and more people to
ascend from the Earth. It can be likened to a new road being built. The more pathways that the Ascended Masters created
the easier it was for others to raise their vibrations and achieve the same, they allowed for higher vibrations of light to be
channelled into the Earth but they also assist in creating areas of high vibrational light upon the Earth that would inspire others
and allow for a space to be accessed that already had a strong attunement to the Creator thus making the shift of ascension
easier. It is the same when you meditate in the same room for a long period of time, the room and its surroundings hold a high
vibration and so if people enter the space who have never meditated before they will be supported to do so by the energy
created.
Due to the ascension process of souls evolving and many souls being able to remain in their physical bodies after ascension
the process and demands of ascension have altered meaning that many of the pathways created by the Ascended Masters
are no longer needed. Now from the inner planes the Ascended Masters are creating new pathways of light from the Earth into
the universe of the Creator. Not only does this mean that higher vibrations of light are able to penetrate the Earth and your
being, it also signifies that there will be sacred spaces upon the Earth or energy consciousness that can be accessed to
support the new process of ascension and attunement with the Creator. While the Ascended Masters are achieving this, we
the Angelic kingdom are inspiring and overseeing the activations of light within your being. This is why we ask you to be
consciously aware of the updates occurring within your chakra system.
Golden petal like energies are forming from the hearts of the Archangels born from a vibration of freedom of love. These
golden petal like energies coil themselves into a funnel shape as they connect with each of your chakras, entering into your
chakras with the smallest part of the funnel first. It is as if the golden petal like energies have umbilical cords connecting them
to the hearts of the Archangels. As the golden petal of a funnel shape anchors into one of your chakras, it begins to draw and
pour a great volume of light from the hearts of the Archangels into that chakra thus updating the chakra with consciousness,
pure angelic vibrations of love and a freedom that can only be born from supreme and pure love. This is a process that you
can allow to occur during meditation simultaneously to all of your chakras. You may then experience that each of your chakras
becomes or holds the vibration of the angelic kingdom, with the consciousness of selfless love and service and unconditional
love this may cause a deep and powerful opening and expansion of your chakras allowing the light of the Creator to pour with
great abundance throughout your being, flooding your entire being with light. Not only will this raise the vibration of your
chakras but it will also activate a deep remembrance of being of service with and from a space of love allowing you to
integrate this vibration throughout your entire being and reality.
Updating your chakra system is focused upon allowing you to experience the Creator more fully within your reality. While it
assists to be conscious of the process there isn’t a need to fully understand the process as this is different to being aware.
You may wish to use the invocation below to support your conscious acceptance of this updating process of your chakras.
‘I invoke Archangel Michael and all the Archangels to surround me completely as I gain a meditative state of being. Please
protect and oversee my process at all times. I call upon the light of the Archangels to penetrate my being and chakra systems,
let the golden petal like energies from the heart chakras of the Archangels anchor into my chakras simultaneously like funnels
of golden light. I allow for the light and consciousness of selfless love and service and unconditional love from the Archangels
to pour into my chakras allowing for a deep expansion and experiences of freedom born from love to be sensed and
accepted within my chakra system and entire being. Please ensure that all the energies I need to accept to be anchored
within my chakras to aid the next stage of my spiritual ascension and my conscious awareness of my inner truth to emerge.
Please support the abilities of my chakras and process of expressing and radiating the truth of the Creator. Thank you.’
Simply allow yourself to breath and relax being aware of your senses and the energy around and within you, until you feel the
process is complete.
Please know that the Angelic Kingdom is supporting you tremendously at this time of your ascension.
With Angelic unconditional love,
Archangel Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER