Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, January 20, 2014

A Message and Beautiful Gift from Adama ~ Jan. 20, 2014

 
This is Beautiful Gift of Adama that continues to Warm & Lighten me as I write this.
I've made it Doubly Rich for you buthere is no end to it as my Heart Overflows,
Jack
Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com

Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS ****Add Yours...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages






Selene Aswell

Hello friends, this is Selene Speaking:

I am a channel and one of my joys is helping people to connect directly with Adama of Telos. This new year, I felt inspired to offer IM chats where people can chat with Adama through me, as a support for stepping forward in life! This has been really a wonderful experience, with truly magical experiences and uplifting messages of love. The response has been so great that I have decided to add Chats with Adama as a more permanent offering.

One of the things that I've noticed though, as a general trend, is that people often dis-empower themselves-- always seeking outside approval and confirmation of their choices. This is kind of heartbreaking to witness, particularly because I remember doing that so frequently not too long ago, I STILL do it, even with years and years of encouragement from friends, the Ascended Masters, and the Archangels.

So, I asked for help from Adama, help to help everyone really connect with their Divine Light and Godself.

In response, Adama inspired me to make this karma clearing video (Clearing the Fear of Success.


He also offered to transmit through me a series of energy transmissions which we are calling "Six Empowerments from the People of Telos." These empowerments will come through me once a week, beginning in February. They will include karma clearing, a blessing from the Heart of Telos, attuning you to the frequency of the Realized Potential of the Enlightened Human Being, and an activation. Each empowerment will be focused on a specific topic. I'm really excited about these energies as I feel that they will help everyone who receives them at a more profound level.

What I mean is--- my ultimate goal as a channel is to help you until you no longer need my help. It is my dream that all my clients eventually no longer need me. By receiving these empowerments, we will be creating transformative changes within ourselves, making it easier to access our own inner wisdom, our own connections to the Masters, and our ABILITIES to see and interact with them. By connecting with our Godselves more directly, everything will shift into alignment with the true intention for life on Earth as a human. Divine, Joyful, Abundant Living.

I will step aside now and invite Adama to Speak, as channeled through me:
A Message and Gift from Adama

I AM Adama and I love you, so much. Let us pause for a moment, pause your reading, pause your activities and take just a moment, just the space of a single breath, to feel how much I love you. I am surrounding you with my love. You can imagine that I am placing you into my heart, that I am wrapping you in my heart light, like a warm blanket, or a gentle embrace. I love you.

Because I love you so much, I have dedicated my life to service. I have opened my arms, everyday, to embrace all of humanity, for longer than history remembers. Love is a transformative force, it is the force of life, the blood of life, the divine essence which sparked all of Creation. This is something very beautiful to say, but even more unspeakably beautiful to experience as true.

It is my dream to serve you as you remember yourself. As you awaken once again to your true heart's self, your godself, your Soul Self, your higherself. I want you to imagine, not that you have to go anywhere, do anything, or be anything that you are not, right now, but that you can simply be-- all that you are, without effort.

With your permission, I would like to reach out to you, across time and space, whenever you read this, however often you read this. I would like to very gently touch a fingertip to your solar plexus, your place of self knowing and self embodying, that place which is the engine within you, supplying you with the strength and determination and presence to be what you truly are. I would like to transmit a blessing from the Heart of Telos to your Solar Plexus. This will activate those parts of your solar plexus which currently have been sleeping. It will cause a major shift in you, which you will experience unfolding in your life and sense of beingness. It will help you to meditate more profoundly and to explore your Soul Mission more accurately (with focus, precision, and joy.)

If you choose to receive this touch, this blessing, just say to me, "Yes!!" and then breathe, breathe, breathe, until you feel it is complete. Then, get to work my friend! Find a paper and write or draw your dreams, your goals, your hopes and aspirations for life, for beingness, for humanity, for Gaia. Find a friend and hug her, touch a tree and dance dance dance in the wind. Whatever you do doesn't matter so much, just that you step into motion, drawing inspiration from your solar plexus. The key is not to force anything, but to allow the energies of yourself to unfold into joyful, vibrant, living.

I AM Adama and please remember that you can speak to me directly, anytime, and I will always respond.

From my heart to yours,
Adama.

Originally posted here:



- See more at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER