Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, June 14, 2013

"I AM" I AM NOT + "Summer Solstice, Full Moon"


As we click into Theverpresent Self I AM, I AM NOT, I AM BECOMING, I AM ALL THIS & THATOO,

Jack

Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com


DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"I AM"

June 13, 2013
(Channeling begins)
Audio Version: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WC4rwp5k
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright dear ones. Today I want to talk about how to use "I AM" as a statement that goes very, very deep into the consciousness.
"I AM" is really a declaration of Creation speaking the words of God "I AM" and kind of declaring silently all that is or all of Creation or God's creative consciousness.
So when you begin to play with the "I AM", essentially you want to feel the energies going in deeper and deeper and deeper. So you can declare "I AM", breathe out and empty your being. You might play with words like ` I AM emptiness", "I AM not" which is also saying I'm void as well as full. So when you work with "I AM" you can play with that for a while and then say "I AM not", which is also true, in that you are saying I'm emptiness, I am creative consciousness that is not yet at its peak, not yet developed.
So I do encourage you to play with that and the common ones like "I AM that I AM", or "I AM what I AM". It's a very kind of simplistic way of saying it. You can also look at reality and say "It is what it is" and that's another way of extending that.
So one more trick here I think that will be helpful for developing the intuition as well is use the technique to go to a still point which is you sort of roll your eyes up as though they can now look inside your head, towards the center of the head. So almost like you're cross-eyed and looking to the center, then declare "I AM" or you can say "God is" or anything that you want to play with, and then wait for a little click or shift in the consciousness that moves you to the still point. It's very brief. It's a very quick exercise.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
http://www.terrinewlon.com/articles.php
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Summer Solstice, Full Moon"
It's a perfect time to sort of relax and move into as calm an energy as you possibly can inwardly...
What we're seeing & feeling is the Acceleration as A Day grows into years & years into a day,
Jack
Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com

DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Summer Solstice, Full Moon"

June 20, 2013
(Channeling begins)
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. With exuberance, I want to approach the Summer Solstice and Full Moon because it is quite a powerful few days all kind in a row there. 20, 21, 22 and 23 of June and I'm going to say it also goes through the 24 and 25th even though the Moon changes from its full sign in Capricorn to Aquarius on the 25th.
This Summer Solstice comes with a sort of pressurized sensation upon the planet like things inside the pressure cooker are heating up and it's jiggling the top a little bit so to speak, if you know how pressure cookers work. It's a perfect time to sort of relax and move into as calm an energy as you possibly can inwardly.

Also very important to watch hydration in the body. Drink a little extra water. Maybe take electrolytes, whole sea salt a couple grains of that popped under the tongue periodically is also good. Of course I like the `
Ultima Replenisher' is a good electrolyte source or `Electromix' from Alacer. So anything that you can do to hydrate a little bit more than normal is appropriate.
The sun will be very intense. Stay out of the sun as much as possible and especially if you live where it's very hot. Stay in the shade or in a cooler place.
Alright. So the Solstice is very powerful. It is a time to be illuminated to radiate light and then that particular Full Moon in Capricorn is going to be one that might be good for night owls where you're just getting a lot done because you can't sleep anyway. It can be a very productive Full Moon. So it makes for a good weekend. It's a good weekend to have activities: maybe go away, go camping, something like that.
As always, just EnJoy whatever is being presented in the moment, being present, here, now.
Alright Dear Ones. Thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
http://www.terrinewlon.com/articles.php
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER