Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Sunday, October 22, 2023

THE ULTIMATE VICTORY OF THE FORCES OF LIGHT...!!! Saint Germain Greetings I am Saint Germain

 


THE ULTIMATE VICTORY OF THE FORCES OF LIGHT...!!! Saint Germain Greetings I am Saint Germain Dear friends It is with immense joy that I announce the ultimate victory of the forces of Light. The movie is over. Darkness is being removed from the planet. The theater can no longer continue to cover illusions those who sleep. Lies and deception do not find refuge in reality. Everything is going according to plan. And the few left to be arrested have nowhere to hide. As I announced in earlier communications, the ransom has begun and continues in silence. We don’t want to alert the enemy. Also, everyone signed non-disclosure contracts. They can't talk We know that waiting leaves many impatient, but it's a matter of safety. Pope Francis will be announced very soon. And it’s more of a falling domino. It's the fall of the Vatican and the Catholic religion. Also, all religions are suspicious and will fall equally. One by one. Only spirituality remains, which will be Universal. The official announcement of NESARA Gesara is not waiting. And that will be the starting picture of the new golden age of peace, love and abundance for all citizens of that planet. Low Vibrations permanently leave that Universe frame. The high vibrations of the Fifth Dimension 5D will reign, which will be maintained by all those who, on a soul level, have decided to stay to build the new Earth. Join in the vibration of love! Now you can celebrate... Victory of Light...!!! I am your brother Saint Germain. Who loves you unconditionally. I'm Saint Germain Via Maria Cecilia Ngari 





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER