Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

HEALING WATER FROM THE ARCHANGEL METATRON. COD. 331 "THE HEALING PROPERTIES OF WATER

 


HEALING WATER FROM THE ARCHANGEL METATRON. COD. 331 "THE HEALING PROPERTIES OF WATER AND HOW WE CAN PREPARE IT OURSELVES" As many of you already know, water is an incredible substance because it remembers information. It can be recorded and printed absolutely any energy you want on water and it will remember the energetic frequency and as it penetrates the body, it will help you restore health, remove toxins and much more. THE ARCHANGEL METATRON TELLS US: "Hold the glass in their hands... and repeat the following words without prejudice, but with love and understanding. I ...... (repeat my name) by the power that I AM in me, I am invoking the powers of the Divine Energies, frequencies that are delivered to me through my Crown Chakra,. that flow through my body and my hands... and through this glass of water that I am holding before me. I call upon the power of ARCHANGEL METATRON... I Call Upon The Divine Power From The Source Of ALL THAT IS.. in Mi. And I instruct you, I teach this water to enter my body and penetrate every one of my cells inside my body, remove any and every strange object that is attached to the walls of my cells and help me expel these strange objects and remove them from my body in the physical realm. As I drink this glass of water... i am also energizing the ethereal body and the physical body i am manifesting... and release all negative feelings and emotions, disasters, chaos, rooted in cellular memories of the past, present and future, in the light of healing and transmutation. I invoke and allow Archangel Metatron and the Angelic Kingdom to release any and all molecules, particles deposited in my body that are causing devastation, havoc, chaos and to be released to the Light for its healing and transmutation. I allow this to be carried out, so that I can be free and liberate my entire system of such particles, molecules that have been implanted in me, without my consent in the physical plane of existence. I am releasing myself from these limitations in physical existence. Now I am also freed from the control devices that...





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER