Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, June 14, 2021

EASY HEALTHY HAPPY WAYS FOR MORE COMFORTABLE LIVING

 


Sun Tea is easy you'll need a Glass jar-s loose or bagged tea & sun light.
Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss explains how the different herbs work in the body.
After several hours you can add sliced oranges, lemons, limes & some raw sugar or honey.
I make a Big jar & then refrigerate ito drink over the next few days as Sun Tea is more potenthen heated tea.

Smoothies with any fresh ripe fruit & dried fruits, prunes being a super sweetener + Coconut water & meat.
You can add spinach, I buy a Big pillow size bag & it disappear into my [vitamix].
Bananas & coconut make for a creamy texture but all ripe fruits are good.

Blended Soup is also easy with any veggies, coconut, cold press oils & spices.
I add chunks of advocado or tomato, ground nuts or cheese on top,,,
I make several Quarts as the spices blend over night in the frig.
You can also add dried yeastofu, chicken, eggs, etc.

Fresh Juices like carrot, apple, coconut, beets, cucumber & celery with ginger & garlic, lemon...
I use 5 lbs. of organicarrots & all of the above & make about 4 Qts which I refrigerate to drink.
I add the celery last it seems to cling to the screen & put pieces of coconut in withe apple or beet.
I gethe water out of the coconut, crack it in the sink & use a butter knife to gethe meat for juices & soupsmoothies...

In salads I addifferentypes of nuts & canned artichoke hearts or hearts of palms... withe other veggies...
I like a wide variety of veggies making a Large bowl & again to the frig & adding to it each day.

Making uncookedishes helps increase the Lifeforce with 100s or even 1,000s of nutrients we don't get when cooked.
I did the totally raw thing when my friend was preparing many delicious recipes, it was great + easy weight loss..
Now I eat some cooked foods & raw foods every day getting enough Protein & Healthy Fat.
Nuts, coconut, avocado, cold press oils are very importanto stay Healthy & Vital.
Protein is Important from a variety of sources that you are comfortable with.
It's warm now & fresh foods are appreciated by the body, mind & spirit.

Each day I take a brisk walk by the ocean on the grassy cliffs barefoot.
Some days I do pushups, dips & legraises on the benches.
I get sunlight, fresh air, ozone, grounding & exercise.
A brisk walk gives you about 80% of a jog without ankle, foot or knee strain.
So in a 1/2 hour I get many benefits + talkin to the dogs, squirrels, rabbits, crows & babies...

We're All Ascending, so everything we do is having a More Powerful effect with each passing day.
Putting Life & Light into our bodies is Valuable & helps make the shift more Comfortable.

If you haven't got a meditation practice, then the Ocean of Grace of Our Almighty Father & Mother is always there.
I've shared the Odyssey, a Gift from an Enlightened Race leaving Relativity to help us on our way.
The Absolute awaits to take us to the Great Beyond filled with Unknowable Unimagined Magic.
The Opportunity Now is far beyond just awakening or abundance & hi tech toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER