Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Collective Rebirth and Creating Joy..plus..

 

         Preferences 
Galactic Heart New Pink Banner

Welcome to PAO's Live Galactic Activation Webinar for June

guest40
gawqa40

Join Colleen and Miles for a lively question-and-answer discussion.

By coming together each month as a group, we can significantly assist the GF in speeding up the necessary processes that will lead us towards full consciousness. As always, the Galactics will envelop Webinar attendees in activational energy.

PAO had such positive feedback from Laura’s previous visits that we just had to invite her back again!

Great-granddaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower, Laura’s heart instincts and life calling have always been to protect and restore this planet and its Ascension timeline. In light of the deepening crises that right now envelop our world, she returns, armed with sound knowledge of the cyber ops that control and threaten to destroy Earth, and mastery of the esoteric, paranormal and mystical arts that can heal both Gaia and humanity.

paggrp1

If information is power, then it is also healing, for it energizes us to go out and find solutions to our life’s ills. Laura’s words and ideas will ignite our vital spark, inspiring us to link our spirits, rekindling the flame of our frequencies to even greater heights.

Please join us!

Subjects to be discussed:

• Laura's Mission
• All Eyes are On America
Events Leading Up to Disclosure of the False Narrative
• Remembering our Galactic heritage
On the Alert for a Possible Cosmic Hoax
• New Technologies
Timeline for Release of Suppressed Healing, Energy and Environmental Technologies
• Ascension
Preparing for More Frequency Upgrades
• An Astrological View of Our Current World
How Astrology Affects Our Future

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 1.48.34 PM

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Sunday, June 27, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

Please note: If you are unable to attend on Sunday, June 27, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on YouTube. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $20.00 U.S.

***

Collective Rebirth and Creating Joy

by Lee Harris

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 11.22.22 AM
***
Help Keep PAO Aloft Banner 3
***

Superhuman Geniuses (Extraordinary People Documentary

Source: Real Stories

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 11.31.59 AM
***

Reverse Engineering Contentment

Source: Cheryl Richardson

cheryl richardson07-2011

Cheryl Richardson – I’ve just come in from a run through our neighborhood on this beautiful, spring morning. We’ve had rain here all week, which we really needed, and it’s good to have the sun back for a visit.

As I walked out the front door and began my warm-up, I stopped to breathe in the sweet smell of lilacs and wild honeysuckle that surround our yard. I love the scent of spring and look forward to it every year.

A short distance from the house, I realized I was feeling something I’ve spent so much of my life chasing after – contentment.

Contentment: A state of happiness and satisfaction; ease of mind.

How did I get here, I wondered? What had to happen for me to feel so satisfied at this moment?

As I continued running, I began to reverse engineer my path to contentment.

Fewer appointments on my calendar.

More time alone.

Doing what my heart wants to do first rather than following the overly responsible voice in my head.

Slowing down and trusting that there’s always enough time to do what needs to be done, especially when I keep my attention in the present moment.

Allowing others to take care of their own needs while I take care of mine.

Saying no to things I’d really like to do in order to protect the spaciousness my soul needs to occupy center stage in my life.

Yes, contentment is a by-product of presence, discipline, and the satisfaction of being in my own company.

Within no time, I saw evidence that these positive feelings had kindled an energetic force that pulled in more reasons to feel good.

As I crested the first hill, I came upon this:

Peonies are such happy flowers, aren’t they?

I kept running when I came across the next sign – a chipmunk sitting at the side of the road munching on a nut. When I approached, rather than scampering away, he stayed in place and looked up at me.

I swear I saw a smile on his tiny, whiskered face.

It’s natural to focus on the challenges we face or the fears we’re trying to overcome, but today I celebrate what’s good and right and okay with the world.

Actually, more than okay. Contentment is the Holy Grail. In the last part of my run, just before I got to my driveway, I rounded a corner and found this beautiful sight…

Wanting to respect her space, I didn’t get too close. Instead, I stopped, visited for several minutes, and said a silent prayer of thanks for the beauty of our shared moment.

There’s always so much to feel grateful for when you pay attention to life!

May you find moments of contentment this week. And when you do, reverse engineer the experience for yourself.

Love, Cheryl

***
85cbfdb45cecb8c5ff0d0a97d290d738
390e44d8-72a8-49dd-ab6d-b60d3490453a
643391a802bc8c1a1ad7096dccb08600
***
join email list
paggrp1
facebook
1px
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER