Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Original post from A Souls Journey369 and shared by our Sister Chris Ksoll - TRUTHS ❤

 


Original post from A Souls Journey369 and shared by our Sister Chris Ksoll - TRUTHS ❤ Vitamins For The Soul Vitamins are sources of nourishment for the physical body and fill it with strength. We take vitamins through various sources of food. Spiritual wisdom and meditation are both connections with our Creator/Source, which nourish the soul with 7 spiritual vitamins - 1. Peace - An experience of deep calmness where there are no questions asked, there is a deep contentment and subtle acceptance of everyone and everything. A beautiful thought of peace is - I am a soul full of peace ... I feel, experience and radiate peace to everyone. 2. Joy - An experience of overflowing lightness and enthusiasm, where there is a feeling of connecting deeply with the qualities of the self, others and nature. An affirmation of joy is - I am joyful and light ... I touch everyone with my inner positive energy. 3. Love - A deep feeling of goodness for the self, Creator/Source everyone and everything around, where the heart feels like benefitting and fulfilling. A deep reflection of love is - I am an angel of love ... I care, share and express myself deeply for the benefit of others. 4. Bliss - A beautiful emotion, where one feels that one has found everything that the heart desires and does not need anything else. A very deep feeling of bliss is expressed as - I am a blissful soul ... I connect with Creator/Source and fill myself with everything He possesses. 5. Purity - A deep experience of cleanliness, where the soul has erased all its negativity and has become perfect. A positive affirmation of purity is - Creator/Source wisdom to clean myself of all sins and mistakes. 6. Power - An emotion of strength and stability, where the soul has stopped fearing and is tolerant at the same time. A positive reflection of power is - I am soul conscious and completely free from body conscious ... no situation can shake me and touch my inner strength. 7. Truth - A feeling of becoming an embodiment of the wisdom of the soul and Creator/Source that wisdom in every thought, word and action. A deep thought of truth is - I know all truths from God and remain in self-respect ... at the same time I am humble. ✨️⚘️❤️⚘️✨️




No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER