Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Happy Solstice!! Are you Winter or Summer? Wed, June 21st @ 4pm PSThen ARCHIVEShortly after...

 


View this email in your browser
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Email



Happy Solstice!!  Are you Winter or Summer?  


Here we are! It is already the Solstice and the energies are powerful!! There is a lot going around on Social Media and I know from chatting with people that a great deal is changing in people's lives. I saw something about Saturn and that, that will really bring anything up for you that needs to be resolved.  Plus, it is time for all of this to be moving. The energies are here, they will just become stronger and stronger until people will make choices. 

Have you seen my two mini-chats?  I had a message from Crystallia last Wednesday and then on Monday, I shared a message from Albayon.  Well, Albayon's must have really resonated because for the first time ever I have 24 thousand views with 142 shares.  Thank you so much for that.  With that come many, wonderful comments and more information, then of course the negative, but I'm choosing to just ignore them.  It seems that this will be a route that I'll use more in the future. 


Link to Crystallia

Link to Ablayon


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get Your Questions in for tonight

LINK FOR QUESTIONS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am live on YouTube Again
 

Wednesday, June 21st @ 7:00 pm EST

 

You can join me on YouTube, Facebook, and Rumble

Most of you have been aware of the roller coaster of YouTube these days.  I have 2 strikes and with the second they banned me for two weeks!!! That's an interesting experience.  I still have all of the Goddess Light meditation live on YouTube, but I have unlisted all the Universal Light Beings because that's what was censored. The interesting thing is that they chose channels from  July & August 2020.  Go figure.  I truly believe the day will come and this will no longer be an issue.  I do have 500 videos on there for the meditations and I truly don't want to lose them so fingers crossed.  I am setting up a backup channel and trying to move everything there or have a copy there, in case something happens. 

Rumble is my best bet for uploading the ULBs, however, they are not easy to work with!  It does seem hard for people to find me.  My name is ShellyD20 if you search for that, you should find me.  Hang in there!! Thank you for your support. I now have 2 channels set up: 
 

Click the following links for Rumble: (there isn't a space in names)
UniversalLIghtBeings
GoddessLightMeditations

 

 

LINK for June 21, 2023
7 pm EST, USA

 

CLICK HERE for the YOUTUBE 

 

Click Here for Rumble


CLICK HERE for the FACEBOOK

Crystal Cities, Free Energy, Disclosure, Universal Beings, Radiating Energy, QFS, Perceptions

Working Privately with Shelly Or A Donation


A private session can be incredibly powerful for you.  It always begins with the group of angels and light beings looking at you and talking about what they see. Frequently they will give you insights because they look at you from a higher perspective.  From there, the session can be healing, information, talking with others, answering questions, or whatever is on your mind.

Link to a private session:   https://goddesslight.net/private-sessions/

If you would like to support my work, please feel free to do so.  You may follow this link and I send energy light in thanks~~ 

 
Twitter
Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER