Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, June 7, 2019

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2019, INTEL ONLY

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES (Thank you, PinkRoses. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk a little about where we are and where we are going. Remember the theme for the night is Greater things than these will you do? I think we are just about to see that in our own lives. Here is what has been happening. Since Tuesday we do get more information usually every day. Sometimes all day long. Sometimes it is busy. Sometimes it is a little bit light. Today was good in the sense that we didn’t have rates on the screens yesterday. They were off, and most of today they were either fluctuating or just not there, but we do have the fact they did come back up. We understand tonight about 11:00 pm EST Forex is going to come back up with new and live rates. That should be really moving along nicely.

Bruce: What is happening today and it started overnight last night in the Far East. It started in Hong Kong and in Singapore because we had some heavy bond trading on historical gold bonds and on other assets. That trading was going on I would call it feverously in Hong Kong and in Singapore and it worked its way over today to Zurich which is another big on trading capital, then over to London. All of that was taking place this morning our time but was already going on for 7 to 8 hours in London and Zurich and prior to that, over last night. Not only historical gold bonds, but also Zim bonds as well.

Bruce: Here is what happened. So, all of that trading of bonds is setting us up for our currencies, our rates to go up. That was what was occurring today. All those rates were fluctuating on screens up and down and everywhere. It was just a wild ride that was going on, and it is going to be good for us. It is really a positive thing. So, I am excited that occurred today and overnight last night. Yes, we did have a false alarm. We had some information that looked like we were going to go yesterday evening actually. With that I mean with the release of the toll-free number. I would also given another time in the night last night and that did not occur.

Bruce: So, it was a little bit of a false start, but what has occurred is for example these packets that have been needing to go out and complete were going out in a great way today not only Prosperity Packages but the CMKX were going out. We understand that is moving along very nicely. It may mean those are out in enough quantity for everything else to go.

Bruce: We understand there are some specific release codes that were to be entered before the toll-free numbers are to be released. My understanding is that those release codes have been entered. I cannot confirm it exactly, but I was told when they were going to be entered. Then of course, we go: Okay if they are entered, what is the protocol from there? Right? We know that there is information suggesting we are just about ready for everything to go.

Bruce: I will tell you another piece I learned tonight. President Trump had about a 72-hour delay on our start while he was getting things done over in Great Britain, which is England, and also while he was in Ireland and Scotland. That was wrapped up yesterday, but it needed to happen. So, we are already through that 72-hour period just so you know. The President wants everything to be right as this is released, but as far as we know from our top banking sources today and I mean top, that there doesn’t appear to be anything else that needs to be done. We had a document yesterday, one final little document that needed to be signed up. It might have had to do with the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. That I believe represented the government. I am not sure who that was made a trip out west and you know what I mean by that, to bring and sign off on this document. My understanding is that occurred yesterday afternoon between 3:00pm and 3:30pm PST.

Bruce: Now, we do get possible release times. We do get that from time to time, and like I said we got a false alarm last night, but it is looking like there is a possibility for something to be released overnight that would take care of our groups and cores and all of that. If it does, that would be wonderful. Then it appears the release of the toll-free numbers is sort of a major trigger for a lot of things to be paid out. So hopefully we get that. I heard information that suggests we could be in really good shape before lunch time tomorrow. So, we will see. I can’t call it and say absolutely and you know that. You know Intel changes. Situations changes. Things come up. We understand right now everything is available to begin. I think everything is ready to begin.

Bruce: So, when it comes to rates, the rates as I said they are coming up on the screens. Forex is coming up tonight at around 11 pm EST. It is a major deal with new currencies and new rates showing up on the screens. Oh, by the way, we have talked in terms of offering of currencies, offerings is the term the banks used as oppose to baskets. We can use either wording, but there will be 3 more offerings of currencies. We call them baskets in the beginning. We had 4 baskets and then we were down to 3. Well, they are back up to 4. So, this is the first one of what we are going to get. The first one is about 28 currencies in that first basket. We know that most of them we do not have investment in, but we do have investment in about 5 or 6 of them. Those are the main ones. The ones that are going to go and revalue. We know that.

Bruce: I am excited because everything we are hearing right now is pointing towards a lot of activity between the bond activity, the Forex coming in tonight, and President Trump knocking out what he needed to do over in Great Britain. It is all coming together. I think I would not be surprised by lunchtime tomorrow we have what it is what we are looking for. I know that certain Trustee is happy with the situation, and timing that is going on. I think we are in pretty good shape.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for coming in. I want to thank my team Sue, Pastor Steven, and Bob who is having some technical difficulties I think right now. I just want to thank everybody for just being here and staying faithful and understanding the greater things we will do in the name of Jesus going forward for humanity. Not only in the United States with Rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network for our Veterans, but all around the globe. We will change the globe for the better. I know Bob is excited about it, and I have been excited about it. I know Sue is just really can’t wait to start. So is Pastor Steven. He is ready to roll with it big time.

Bruce: With that being said, I just want to thank everybody. Thank you Pinkroses for always doing a wonderful job on our transcripts so people who are not hearing the call live or on the replay can read the call notes and actually be translated. A lot translate the call notes or translate the call live while I am speaking into another language that they can understand better than English. So we are global. We are actually heard around the globe, and I think our call volume shows it. So, I am excited about that. I am excited for all of us as we get ready to launch into our new paradigm and our new improved lives. Good Bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER