Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, July 19, 2018

"Sun in Leo, Mercury Retro in Leo"

I am going to say prior to that time you want to start dumping basically any old emotional baggage and remember that most negative emotions are actually masking a core fear of some sort. So you want to keep asking “What is it that I am afraid of?” or “What has me fearful?” and see if you can flush out the answer on your own.

Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension

All PAO Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS & More @ GJack Above****
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages



DK

Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Sun in Leo, Mercury Retro in Leo"


July 19, 2018

(Channeling begins) Audio.:.:.:.:.


Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.

Alright. Well, we have the Sun moving into Leo; then we have Mercury going retrograde also in Leo, so I wanted to comment about that. Of course, the Sun, or the Moon I mean goes into Scorpio and the Sun goes into Leo, that is going to bring a lot of fiery change potential for very rapid healing, particularly so healing of old emotional issues. So that occurs on July 22 in the afternoon. I am going to say prior to that time you want to start dumping basically any old emotional baggage and remember that most negative emotions are actually masking a core fear of some sort. So you want to keep asking “What is it that I am afraid of?” or “What has me fearful?” and see if you can flush out the answer on your own.

Then on July 25 late evening, that is when we have the Mercury retrograde. However, it’s going to be in a storm already for about a week before it goes retrograde. So there are again, some more muddled communications and we need to clarify, double check, maybe triple check. Sometimes you just have to say “Repeat back to me what you think I said, just because Mercury is retrograde I want to make sure we’re on the same page.” So proceed carefully and everything should be all right as long as you’re taking your time to confirm and reconfirm, not to the point of being annoying of course but just to make sure you have it correct.

Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.

Djwhal Khul

Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
www.TerriNewlon.com

(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER