Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, September 15, 2017

THE PRAYING MANTIS HAVE ARRIVED

Little did you ever suspecthat we’ve been invaded by one of the most Loving Brilliant Beings.

Join usunday & find out more as the Antarians reveals their magical ways & Joys,
Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension

  ********My Google Communities********  

  Find All PAO Posts @ PAO~REFLECTIONS  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 5:37 PM
To: GalacticJack Furst
Subject: The GoldFish Report - Special Guest: Scott Werner M.D.
More Praying Mantis stories spreading Joy... WOW! This is one of my favorite photos I took a few years back outside my back yard...................Hm
Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in  
GalacticHeart banner
More stories keep pouring in about the Praying Mantis. The Antarians sure are spreading their Love on planet Earth through their "cousins" the Praying Mantis. Join us Sunday for a showering of Love from our Galactic Neighbors, the Antarians.
unnamed

Hi Sheldon, It's so interesting that the Antarians are stepping up. A few weeks ago, I stopped in a nursery to buy some plants. At the checkout, a baby praying mantis jumped from one of the plants onto my shirt. I'm an avid gardener, but I hadn't seen one of these in many years. I was so excited!

I repeatedly put the little one back on the plant, but it continued to jump onto me! I felt like she really wanted to go home with me, so the clerk and I carefully created a temporary cage for her out of a paper bag filled with fern fronds. I didn't want to lose her in the car.

In the backyard, I took some pictures of her on my finger. She was looking right at me! She then jumped into the flower bed and blended in with the foliage to live her life at my residence. What a delightful experience!

My friends and I will be tuning in on Sunday!

Love from North Canton, Ohio, Jeanne

I also had a Praying Mantis sitting on a table next to an outside plant when I went to water the plant. It never moved away. I felt an aura of love and protection from it. This was about three days before you first mentioned them. I guess they were/are calling us together....I've never seen one in my garden in Santa Rosa. ox Holly

More Praying Mantis stories spreading Joy...

bhompmimnpdbegfn

WOW! This is one of my favorite photos I took a few years back outside my back yard...................Hmmmmmm. Wonder if there is a Message here?????!!!!! I'll be on the webinar. Che

Can't wait to hear this webinar! Here's my story. My son got a nest when he was 3 years old from our visit to a Christmas tree farm in Maryland. He was fascinated by the nest and put it in his room in a jar. One day to my surprise, they hatched and we had hundreds of baby praying mantisis. We let them go outside and we would often have visits from them at our home on our windows even, some as long as 6 inches. I thought when we moved to Texas that would be the end of it, but my daughter who attends University of Texas called me recently and said MOM, there's a huge bug in my closet. He has big dark eyes and he's on my sweater. She is usually frightened of all bugs, but she knew this one was different and she has heard me talk about this race of master geneticists and advanced beings when I interview people on my radio show! I love, love, love the mantisis and can't wait to hear the new Webinar! Deb West ~ Lost Knowledge Radio
***
SUNDAY RECEIVE YOUR ANTARIAN BLESSING...

ANTARIANS ~~

Masters of Sound and Light

Previously, Sheldan has presented Webinars about GF members of human origin. Now, the Galactics would like us to meet some non-human species of benevolent beings.

In this Webinar, you will meet the beings know as Antarians, who are related to what humans know as the Praying Mantis. Prepare yourselves for an intriguing and breathtaking Webinar journey!

web91ad

Webinar topics:

• Description of the Antarian home world - where they come from
• Physical description and lifestyle
• Special attributes - masters of sound and light
• How they travel
• Antarians' place in the Galactic Federation
• Their role with Gaia and our Galactic Future

Sunday, September 17, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

and/or

Thursday, September 21, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PDT

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer (After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here.

Cost: $15.00 U.S.

***
21106781 1921889001418569 4914131550547718505 n
***
freedom
***
join email list
***
Galactic-Connection-Donation-Button
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER