Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, June 29, 2017

"Spirit Helpers"


So, essentially spirit is eternal, the fleshy body is temporary but when one drops a body their spirit is still very much alive, vital, available, communicative. So I want you to think in terms of just like picking up a telephone or sending a text message or something,
that you can quite easily communicate with those on the other side, that you can request things like “Can you help me out with this...
 
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension
 
Photo
 
DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Spirit Helpers"

June 29, 2017
(Channeling begins)
Audio: https://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WC4rwp5k
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. We’re going to talk this week about Spirit Helpers and how to address those on the other side that can work with you, maybe as a guardian angel, a deceased relative who is looking after you and also just spiritual teachers, Masters, healers.
So, essentially spirit is eternal, the fleshy body is temporary but when one drops a body their spirit is still very much alive, vital, available, communicative. So I want you to think in terms of just like picking up a telephone or sending a text message or something, that you can quite easily communicate with those on the other side, that you can request things like “Can you help me out with this life challenge right now?” or “Can you watch over me while I drive. Keep me protected and keep me safe.” “Can you point me in the right direction in my career choice.” That sort of thing. So it’s just very much a constant connection and if it is a deceased one, you know, you know them by  name, you know their vibration. You might have a piece of their jewelry or a photograph of them and you can use that to add to the power of it. 
Mostly you’re really wanting to open the Third Eye Center and invite them in and connect with them like a passage way of communication and then also through the Heart Chakra where you are absorbing them if you will to the center of your chest and  then receiving information from them. 
So this is all basically love based spirit helpers and how to best use them and they are there to help you. So please call upon all your Spirit Helpers including the Ascended Masters.
As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER