Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, June 5, 2017

HealthY ComforTips 2 Two To Tu Too

Today We’ll be looking at Chinese Tonic Herbs like Ginseng the #1 Herb in use in China & beyond.
A Chinese friend of mine would chew on pieces of ginseng for any kind of health problems.
The #2 herb is Ginger, a spice that Activates digestion & helps in healing ulcerations.
Tankwe Gin Syrup is a combination of 8 tonic herbs, I call ithe Real Gin & Tonic.
Shou Wu Chih is polygonum, a foti drink of 9 herbs, the most natural stablizer.
Cordyceps Tonic has 6 herbs in pellet form which I let dissolve in my mouth.
The Double Dragon Pills Restorenergy 60 brown & 60 red, I take 1 of each.
Yantai Sanpien pills have 27 herbs, the most Potent remedy I’ve yet found.
Read Chinese Herbal Patent Formulas A Practical Guide by Jake Fratkin
To get Deep Insight into these & other formulas & their many benefits.
Tonic Herbs Work Magic but oh so gently & safely for 1,000s of years.
These & Flower Teas arexcellento help withose Ascension Symptoms.
When you go to a Chinese Herbal store ask for any of these Mixes.
Tonic herbs are very special & I use these & more whenever the mood strikes me.
They Tune yoUp, Invigorate or Calm or both giving you what you need.
My acupuncturist uses over 450 herbs in her various formulations.
I found electrical Acupuncture worked on my emotions as well.
If any of these items appeal to you get them & try em.
Also Gum Tea is helpful in toothaches and sore gums
And using the Water Pic helps oxygenate the gums.
If you are not near an herbal store, check online..
 
Next is Skin Care, skin being the Biggest organ, a Protector & a Remover of waste from the body.
Also Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner work on my hair to the point of compliments & healthier hair.
I use a loofa strap to rub my back & areas of my body while showering & after a DEEP Towel Massage.
 Getting the blood flowing & clearing the pores each day is essential for health, harmony & attractiveness.
After ‘showering’ spray on somessential oils mixed with water, I like flower extracts, Lavender, Rose, Jasmine,
Tea tree or Sandalwood or Frankincense as you prefer, I look for specials & add 6 drops of each to a spray bottle.
Then apply Aloe Gel, I like Lily of the Dessert Gelly on my face, arms, feet plus any sensitive areas to sooth them.  
Then I rub on an oil, almond, apricot, avocado, olive, sesametc, whatever you like & then Coconut oil to finish up.
For cuts & skin irritations I add Jason’s Vit. E Oil and Gel for the problem areas, hands, feet, neck, eyes, etc.
For hair I like Argon oil mixed in a sprayer & sometimes I add aloe gel to the hair ends to hold em in place.
I’ve done these regiments for years & it works for me & friends who’ve asked & the tried various remedies.
Remember herbs override medicinesoo Besto Take separately, All of this is to maintain Health Generally.
The 2 Biggest causes of disease are stress & constipation, alleviating these 2 & Health is Your Ally,
Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER