UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE RESURRECTION FLAME
by Patricia Cota-Robles
April 6, 2017



Humanity and ALL Life evolving on this sweet Earth are in the midst of the most intensified purging process we have experienced to date. The outer-world effect of this cleansing process makes it appear as though everything that can go wrong is going wrong. That is because everything that conflicts with the patterns of perfection for the New Earth is being pushed to the surface to be healed and transmuted back into Light. We can easily see the surfacing negativity. What we cannot see as easily is the tremendously powerful Light of God that is pushing the negativity up to be healed in our individual and our collective lives.

The Divine Intent of this intensified cleansing process is to help Humanity move through this facet of the unfolding Divine Plan much more quickly, so that we can clear the way for the manifestation of the patterns of Transfiguring Divine Love, Oneness, Reverence for ALL Life, Abundance and God’s Eternal Peace which are associated with the New Earth..
In order to help us accomplish this accelerated purging, we are being offered unprecedented assistance from the Heavenly Realms. But as you know, the Universal Law is that call for assistance must come from the realm where the assistance is needed. This means that in order for Humanity to receive the full benefit of this assistance from On High, it is necessary for us to invoke this Divine Intervention through our I AM Presence and our unified Heart Flames. To help us accomplish that the Company of Heaven has given us a powerful Activity of Light.

By participating in this Activity of Light this month, while millions of people all over the World are celebrating Passover and Easter, Lightworkers will fulfill the call for assistance and our (Almighty)Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven will be able to bathe the Earth with the most intensified frequencies of the Flame of Transfiguring Divine Love and the Mother-of-Pearl Resurrection Flame that Humanity is capable of receiving at a cellular level. These two Sacred Flames will flow through the collective Cup of Humanity’s consciousness and our unified Heart Flames and they will lift up and bless all Life.

If you have the Heart Call to bless Humanity and ALL Life on Earth in this powerful way, please join with your fellow Lightworkers all over the World and participate in the following Activity of Light as often as your I AM Presence guides you to during the rest of the month of April.


INVOKING THE RESURRECTION FLAME AND THE FLAME
OF TRANSFIGURING DIVINE LOVE
     
      I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity. The center of my Universe is the Threefold Flame in my Heart. My Universe consists of every person, place, condition and thing in my life, conscious or unconscious, past or present, through obvious choice or through karmic liability. Within my Heart Flame I have the ability to Love my Universe FREE of all lower energies and thus I set myself FREE. Simultaneously, I assist every other point in my Universe to move forward in the Light.

With this affirmation the Cosmic Force of the Mother-of-Pearl Resurrection Flame and the Flame of Transfiguring Divine Love pour through the Threefold Flame in my Heart. Now, instead of being a victim to the circumstances in my world, I KNOW I AM the Master of my life.

I now visualize myself in the center of my Universe with every person, place, condition or thing in orbit around my Heart Flame, some close, some at a great distance. I visualize each one receiving the uplifting frequencies of God’s Resurrection Flame and the Flame of Transfiguring Divine Love as it flows through my Heart Flame. In every case, this Sacred Fire is a greater force than any negative energy associated with that person, place, condition or thing. I AM now Loving FREE every point in my Universe, from its center, which is my Heart Flame. I remain in this elevated state of consciousness, and I affirm with deep feeling:

I AM the center of my Universe.

I AM a force of God’s Resurrection Flame and the Flame of Transfiguring Divine Love to all points in my Universe.

I AM a Master over every vibration less than Divine Love.

I AM Free. . . I AM Free. . . I AM Eternally Free.

Now I AM aware of my physical presence on Earth, and I know I AM One with all Life. I gently remove my attention from the outer world, and I reverently enter the Divinity of my Heart Flame. Within this sacred space my (Almighty)Father-Mother God envelop me in the most exquisite frequency of the Mother-of-Pearl Resurrection Flame. This Sacred Fire begins Resurrecting my physical, etheric, mental and emotional bodies into the full embrace of my I AM Presence.

I breathe in deeply and on the Holy Breath I realize that I AM Ascending in consciousness into the very Heart of my (Almighty)Father-Mother God. Instantly, I AM enveloped in my God Parents’ unfathomable Transfiguring Divine Love. I hear the melodious tones and I absorb the celestial fragrance of this Divine Love.

I breathe in deeply again and suddenly I feel the Resurrection Flame lifting me into higher and higher frequencies of Divine Love, Oneness, Reverence for Life, Eternal Peace and God’s Infinite Abundance. I pierce into the core of purity within each and every one of these celestial patterns and the splendor of these glorious expressions of the New Earth permeate my Being.

I AM now experiencing an Awakening beyond anything I have ever known. A new level of Divine Wisdom is being Resurrected within my Heart and Mind. In a flash of Enlightenment I know, and fully understand, how I AM to convey Divine Love and Reverence for ALL Life to the mass consciousness of Humanity. This realization is encoded within my conscious mind and will now be tangibly available to me whenever I need to recall this sacred knowledge in my service to Humanity and all Life.

In deep humility and gratitude, I accept the opportunities that my (Almighty)Father-Mother God are now presenting to me. Through my I AM Presence, I consecrate my life to be an Open Door through which the full spectrum of the Resurrection Flame and the Flame of Transfiguring Divine Love will now flow to bless all life on Earth.

For a sublime moment, I assimilate this experience as I breathe in and breathe out, slowly and rhythmically. (pause)

With each inbreath I Ascend higher and higher into the multifaceted, celestial frequencies of the Resurrection Flame and the Flame of God’s Transfiguring Divine Love. And, with every outbreath I breathe this Sacred Fire forth to consecrate all life evolving on Earth.

As each Human Being evolving on Earth is consecrated with the full potential of these two Sacred Flames, their I AM Presence activates specific genetic codings within their RNA and DNA structures. These codes contain the Immaculate Concept of each person’s Divine Plan. This Activity of Light empowers every Beloved Son and Daughter of God to fulfill his or her Divine Purpose and reason for being. Through this activation, the mind and emotions of every person are being purified and realigned with their highest Divine Potential.

This purification paves the way for the conscious mind and the super-conscious mind within each individual to merge and become One. In this state of at-one-ment, each person’s I AM Presence comes to the forefront and takes dominion of their life. As this occurs, the life, body, mind and soul of each person is quickened and Resurrected into a state of Enlightenment that clears the way for the fulfillment of the Divine Plan and the manifestation of the New Earth.

I accept and know that this activity of Light has been God Victoriously accomplished this sacred and holy day and will increase in power and might daily and hourly with every breath I take. 

And so it is. Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM That I AM.
Patricia Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

www.eraofpeace.org

FAX: 520-751-2981
Phone: 520-885-7909

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
PO Box 41883,
Tucson, Arizona 85717