Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, April 28, 2017

Trust: Creating Fulfilment in Your Life by Archangel Michael


When you align with your natural vibration and ability of receiving, all blocks are released, you allow yourself access to all that you require, need and desire
as well as inner states of fulfilment... When you fully learn to awaken your ability to receive you realise life is effortless and all dreams can manifest in your reality...
 
The Truth is when yoU look in a Mirror you see yourSelf & Life is That Magic Mirror.
Whomever you look at is was or will be yoU moving thru thexperiences of Life.
What can you learn by this? Everything, If you choose the Greater Gain
Which allows you to release all the lesser lossesince they’re ill^usions.
We chose to be where we are to gethe Growth, the Greatest Growth.
I just looked behind you, all isafe, smooth sailing, full speed Ahead,
Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension
 

Trust: Creating Fulfilment in Your Life by Archangel Michael


Channelled through Natalie Glasson 28th April 2017 Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
Angelic Blessings extend through my being to you from the entire Angelic Kingdom. Angelic support is present and available to you at all times during your ascension process, whatever you require, whether assistance, guidance, healing or activating. Please simply call upon the angelic vibration and ask, we will instantly begin to work with you, preparing your being to receive all you wish.
The answer, support or assistance you require always begins with your focus upon receiving. Your abilities to receive and to share are one of your greatest tools. Self imposed Illusions and blocks often hinder your abilities to receive and share the Creator’s energy, these abilities are your most natural way of existing. When you align with your natural vibration and ability of receiving, all blocks are released, you allow yourself access to all that you require, need and desire as well as inner states of fulfilment. You place yourself in a space and energy within your reality where you are open to the Creator supporting you in miraculous ways in your reality. When you fully learn to awaken your ability to receive you realise life is effortless and all dreams can manifest in your reality.
Giving and Expressing the Creator
When you allow yourself to give and share the light, love and creativity of your being which can be expressed in numerous ways such as a smile, sharing your time with another, radiating love into the world and so forth. You begin to understand that, that which you share is returned to you and often magnified in surprising and exciting ways. This encourages you to realise that by focusing with thought upon the way in which you share your light, love and creativity, and then focusing upon that which you wish to receive, you realise that both are the same. You give out that which you wish the Universe of the Creator to return to you. This could be explained in numerus ways, some examples:
If you wish to experience a loving romantic relationship in your life, bless all who are already in a loving romantic relationship, send love and energetic support to assist others in experiencing the same. Help close friends who also wish for the same, and emanate from your being the energy and feeling of already having the loving romantic relationship you desire.
If you wish to increase the volume of prosperity and abundance in your life, bless those who are already experiencing abundance, support others in experiencing the same by sending the energy of abundance to all of humanity radiating through your body. Help close friends in achieving abundance in their life and allow yourself to radiate the feeling of already experiencing what you wish in your reality.
Giving allows you to communicate to the Universe of the Creator what you wish to receive in your own reality. Giving negative and judgmental thoughts to others will mean you receive the same from those you meet in your reality. Sharing positivity, love and kindness means you will experience the same offered to you in wonderful awe inspiring ways. It is often that it is easier to give rather than receive or to receive rather than to give. Meaning that either giving or receiving is prioritised over the other which creates experiences of lack and imbalance. It is often where an experience of lack is present that the answer can be found in the same place. If you are not experiencing what you wish in your reality, allow yourself to contemplate your abilities of receiving and giving, often greater emphasis on one is required and balance between both.
Five Areas of Trust
In order to receive and give the light, love and creative nature of the Creator trust is required. There are five areas of trust that are required to maintain balance within your being, experiences and reality:
  • Trust in the Creator to support and assist you in magnificent and fulfilling ways.
  • Trust in yourself and your ability to receive the Creator fully.
  • Trust in yourself and your ability to express and share the Creator from your inner being.
  • Trust in your presence and purpose of your existence upon the Earth.
  • Trust in the divine guidance and intuition which flows through your being.
If you are unable trust in the Creator, opening and surrendering yourself to receive the Creator, then it is very unlikely that you will be able to receive divine guidance or intuition. You may not trust yourself in creating fulfilment in your reality and you may feel ungrounded or unaccepted in the world. Each of these five areas of trust are linked and connected, impacting your reality, the way you perceive your reality and the freedom you allow yourself to create from your truth.
Guidance to Create the Fulfilment You Desire in Your Life
  1. First create intentions of that which you wish to experience within your being and reality. Write your intentions down documenting how it will feel, what you will see, sense and acknowledge to experience the fulfilment you desire in your reality. Let go of how your intentions will manifest and instead think of what it will be like when your intentions have manifested in your life.
  2. Ask yourself:
Do I trust in the Creator to support and assist me in experiencing my intentions in my reality fully?
Do I trust in myself and my abilities of receive the Creator fully and receiving the energy of my intentions, embodying the energy fully?
Do I trust in myself and my abilities to express and share the Creator and the energy of my intentions from my inner being?
Do I trust in my presence and purpose of my existence upon the Earth? (Even if you do not understand your presence or purpose fully. This is question is more about feeling grounded, happy, safe and secure on the Earth and in the presence of others.)
Do I trust in the divine guidance and intuition which flows through my being? Do I allow myself to receive the guidance and do I trust enough to act upon it?
It is also appropriate to examine the stories that you have created to justify your lack of trust. These may seem real and true, however they are blocks, distractions and illusions hindering you from embracing the natural state of trust that exists within your being.
  1. Through examining and contemplating your honest and truthful answers to the above questions concerning your trust, you will be able to recognise and welcome an awareness of where healing is required, where lack is present and where trust needs to be encouraged.
Lack of trust is an experience of separation from the Creator and a belief that you are alone in your reality and existence. Trust is an experience of oneness and being completely aligned with the Creator within your being and the Universe of the Creator.
  1. Call upon my energies, Archangel Michael to anchor my sword of truth and trust into your being to align your entire being with the Creator promoting healing and transformation which magnifies and restores your trust on all levels.
Archangel Michael, I call upon you to be present with me now as I meditate. I invite you to place your Angelic Energetic Sword of Truth and Trust into my being, through my crown chakra at the top of my head as a pillar of light extending through each chakra in the central column of my being. Let your light transform my being, dissolving blocks and limitations in my ability to express and receive. Heal my natural oneness with the Creator encouraging my trust in all that I am and all that is the Creator. Support me in surrendering to the presence of the Creator, experiencing my trust pulsating throughout my entire being, setting me free from experiences of separation, lack and imbalance. I am Trust, I am. Thank you Archangel Michael.’
The affirmation, ‘I am trust I am,’ is a beautiful statement to repeat to yourself as a healing. It aligns you with the Creator because ‘I Am, ‘is another label for the Creator. You are stating that there is a harmony of trust between you and the Creator.
Call upon me, Archangel Michael to work with you bringing forth healing to develop and awaken your natural state of trust from within you.
In eternal trust,

Archangel Michael

Live Webinars are on UK Time: https://www.omna.org/webinars/
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER