Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, February 13, 2017

Let Heaven Enter You - Matt Kahn

 
Imagine Waking Up in Heaven as we move beyond the delusion & fulfill our divine Purpose,
Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension
 
 
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 6:29 PM
To: GalacticJack Furst
Subject: Let Heaven Enter You - Matt Kahn
 
Greetings from Galactic Heart... This short video from Matt Kahn is different than his usual videos. At first I wasn't sure I liked it (even though h
Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in  
GalacticHeart banner

Greetings from Galactic Heart...

This short video from Matt Kahn is different than his usual videos. At first I wasn't sure I liked it (even though his voice is so soothing). I listened to it yesterday. Last night I experienced so many dreams about returning to Heaven. Open the door for Heaven to enter. It was an amazing sleep journey in waking up more to my spiritual connection with the Universe. It is short and powerful. I hope it touches your hearts the way it did for me.

Let Heaven Enter You - Matt Kahn

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 5.07.49 PM
Let Heaven Enter You - Matt Kahn
***

Feeling overwhelmed by today's constant barrage of fear?

Spreading Love Not Fear ~~~

How We Can Shift Our Fear to Love

The power of Love can free us to prepare for announcements and our shift to full consciousness.

web84ad

Topics include...

• Dark Cabal's agenda to manipulate us with fear • How our 3D system is built around fear • The Galactics: benevolent beings of Love • How the Galactics will mentor us to awaken our Love
• How our love can overpower fear and move us toward 5D

Sunday, February 19, 12 to 1:30 p.m. PST

and/or

Thursday, February 23, 6 to 7:30 p.m. PST

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer (After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here
Cost: $15.00 U.S.
***
16143164 1260860370669923 6141291637650298269 n
***
imgres-1
***
join email list
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER