SpecialPosts@PAO~REFLECTIONS Add Yours...
- Walking barefoot on the Earth transfers free electrons from the Earth’s surface into your body that spread throughout your tissues providing beneficial effects. This process is called ‘grounding.’
- Grounding has been shown to relieve chronic pain, reduce inflammation, improve sleep, thin your blood, enhance well-being and much, much more
- Wearing plastic- or rubber-soled shoes effectively disconnects you from the Earth’s natural electron flow
- In the Grounded documentary, you’ll hear first-hand accounts from residents of Haines, Alaska who have overcome chronic pain, sleep apnea and much more simply by getting grounded
- Like eating right, exercising and sleeping, grounding can be described as yet another lifestyle habit that supports optimal health
- The Producers of this film are allowing a full and FREE preview through 10/26/2013!