----- Original Message -----From: jorielSent: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:33 AMSubject: Fwd: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Update 4/14/13
Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - April 29 - May 3
National Press Club529 14th Street, NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC9 a.m. to 5 p.m.CHD Update - April 14, 2013
Website:Media Coverage: www.citizenhearing.org/citizen-hearing/media-coverage/
The Hearing will be webcast in English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic and will be archived in Mandarin. Webcast is accessed here.
Audience seating is first come, first seated. There is no admission charge. The room will be cleared for the afternoon session and a new audience.
The Citizen Hearing Committee is complete and the final group of witnesses is being assembled. The committee includes: Senator Mike Gravel (2 terms), Congresswomen Lynn Woolsey (10 terms), Carolyn Kilpatrick (7 terms), and Darlene Hooley (6 terms), and Congressmen Roscoe Bartlett (10 terms) and Merrill Cook (2 terms).
Collectively this Committee represents 76 years of service to constituents and the nation. Relevant Congressional committee service includes:
- House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (3)
- House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (Energy & the Environment Subcommittee) (2)
- House Committee on Science, Space and Technology (Research & Science Education Subcommittee)
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Armed Services (Tactical Air and Land Forces Subcommittee)
- House Committee on Armed Services (Sea Power and Projection Forces Subcommittee)
- House Committee on Appropriations (Defense Subcommittee)
- House Committee on Environment and Public Works (Environmental Pollution Subcommittee)The pool of witnesses who will testify before this committee in sets of panels on various topics presently includes:
[Note: the panel schedule will be posted soon.]Stephen BassettSgt. John Burroughs (USAF, ret)John Callahan (FAA, ret)Grant Cameron (Canada)Anthony Chionetti (Argentina)Dr. Anthony Choy (Peru)Peter DavenportRichard DolanMaj. George A. Filer, III (USAF, ret)Lt. Co. Richard French (USAF, ret)Stanton Friedman (Canada)A. J. Gevaerd (Brazil)Dr. Steven GreerPaul Hellyer (Canada)Gary Heseltine (United Kingdom)Linda Moulton HoweAntonio HuneeusDr. Rodger LeirDr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. (Col. ANG, ret.)Denice MarcelJesse Antoine Marcel, IIIDr. Edgar Mitchell (USAF/NASA, ret.) (by Skype)Sgt. James W. Penniston (USAF, ret)Roberto Pinotti (Italy)Nick Pope (United Kingdom)Dr. Kevin Randle (LTC USAR, ret.)Capt. Robert Salas (USAF, ret)Col. Ariel Sanchez (Uruguay)Col. Oscar Santa Maria (PAF, ret.), (Peru)Donald SchmittDaniel Sheehan, JDDr. Sun Shi-Li (People's Republic of China)Geoffrey Torres for Dr. Milton Torres (Maj. USAF, ret.)Dr. Thomas ValoneDr. Robert Wood
Note: the documentary, Sirius, which will premiere in Los Angeles on April 22, will have its Washington, DC premiere on April 29, at 8 p.m. at the National Press Club after the first day of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The audience will be first come, first seated. There is no admission charge.________________________________________
Paradigm Research Group
4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814