Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, October 10, 2026

MAHARISHI REALIZED THAT HE NEEDED TO MULTIPLE HIMSELF IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISHIS MISSION, SO HE MADE 1,000S OF TM TEACHERS

 


MAHARISHI REALIZED THAT HE NEEDED TO MULTIPLE HIMSELF IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISHIS MISSION, SO HE MADE 1,000S OF TM TEACHERS TO CONNECT HUMANITY TO THE SOURCE. THE ONLY PRIESTHOOD ON THE PLANETHAT DOES. I REALIZED THE SAME THING AS I SHARE WHAT WASHARED WITH ME & WHAT I FOUND THAT WORKS, AS MORE OF US JOIN TOGETHER WITHIN & MULTIPLE OURSELVES A 100-FOLD+ & MORE. OUR INNER WORK IS ENLIVENING US, AS WELL ASPEEDING UP & WORPING THINGS ACROSS DIMENSIONS. ALL SKANDA'S DEVOTEES ARE COMFORTABLY AS HE IS TREASURER OF ALL WEALTH & ABUNDANCE. SO CALLING ON HIM IS ENRICHING OURSELVES & AS THE GENERAL HE BRINGS MANY VICTORIES TO US & MUCH MORE. SOON WE'LL BE INDEPENDENTOTALLY, HAVING OUR FREEDOM, LIBERATION, LIVING BLISS IN EVERY MOMENT, WHILE HELPING HUMANITY JOIN IN ON THE FUN. THE DAYS GO BY & AS WE KEEP TUNING UP, AT ONE POINT WE GO BEYOND TIME. OUR LIFE TAKES ON A DIFFERENTEXTURE AS WE MOVE THRU IT AT OUR OWN PACE & CREATE WHAT WE WANT. FOR THOSE WHO GET WHAT I'M SHARING EXPECT MIRACLES AS WE BREAK THRU THE BARRIERS THAT NO LONGER CAN WITHSTAND WHAT WE ARE BRINGING OUT INTO THE WORLD. ENJOY THE MAGIC AS IT BECOMES WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DREAMING OF GJ





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER