Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, September 2, 2024

DECREE TO SPEED UP THE EVENT… WE CALL ON OUR ALMIGHTY NATURES, ASONS & DAUGHTERS OF OUR ALMIGHTY

 


DECREE TO SPEED UP THE EVENT…

WE CALL ON OUR ALMIGHTY NATURES, ASONS & DAUGHTERS OF OUR ALMIGHTY MERCIFUL FATHER & MOTHER LOVE IN BRINGING FORTH THE CONCLUSION OF THE OLD WORLD & IT'S DARKNESS, IN & THRU COSMIC LAWHICH SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER LAWS AS WE CALL IT INTO ACTION TO MANIFEST & FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF OUR LIVES & THIS ALL POWERFUL & POTENT REQUEST BEING ACTIVATED FROM THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY & IN TUNE WITHE PURPOSE OF THIS CREATION, PLAN & PURPOSEVENOW IN EVERY WAY. GJ

I call upon the highest aspect of my I am presence to send a heartfelt clarion call to source & the pleroma/galactic central sun!

As part of the collective of the 144.000 starseeds on liberation earth mission … I COMMAND & DECREE action be taken to speed up the phase transition event & trigger it as soon as is possible!

As started on earth, I now decree from my heart centre, my readiness to graduate to a higher dimension of love, joy, peace & abundance on the most positive timeline for all beings in the multiverse collectively.

we ask source to speed up the activation of the new operation by the light forces and to assist in removing all negative energies…. Such as …

Entities, exotic weaponry & dark beings from all planes of existence, this ending the planetary occupation of earth by dark forces and control forever.

I ask for this transition to happen as swiftly & peacefully as possible, freeing all beings & shifting us into the golden age of the new Lemuria.

I ask to manifest a world with an abundance of freedom, joy, food, water, health, wealth of all kinds for everyone, I ask to manifest the release of free energy devices, medical devices & all suppressed technologies to assist humakind. I ask to manifest first contact, to become part of the galactic federation & take our rightful place as a spacefaring race. I ask to be reunited with my soul family and brothers & sisters, ancestors of the light. With deep gratitude, I ask that all request be answered swiftly.

So be it, and so it is, I am …

Shared with love & gratitude, now

LOVE always

Myriam Gillis








No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER