Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

ULB Channel Tonight!! 5-22.24 @ 4PM PSTIME & ARCHIVED

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get Your Questions in for May 22, 2024

LINK FOR QUESTIONS

You can scroll to the bottom of the home page

 

Don't forget the links are live only on the day of the channel, so check out www.crystallinetransformations.com
that day for the link. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling in Limbo

 
I know Albayon spoke about a lot happening during the month of May, and I know that there is a great deal.  However, as I check in with myself, I feel a whole lot of limbo!! In some regards, I can see things happening, but feel detached. I think as I write this, some of this comes from the fact that we have waited so long for full disclosure, the banking information, the transitions taking place, and the public takedown of so many people.  I still know in my heart, that it IS happening and has happened.  But right now I'm just disconnected and an observer. Especially when I send my consciousness forward, the messages I get are that it is completed and people look at the world through different eyes.  

So if this is you too, hang in there!!  Keep the faith.  Please join me tonight because when they talk, they are also giving people downloads.   Sometimes those downloads are what is more important than anything! 

Join me as I channel all three of them to see what they have to share. Please follow the link to post questions you may have. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are searching for me on Rumble try: ShellyD20, UniversalLIghtBeings or GoddessLightMeditations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Link to Mini Chats!

ULB Minis on my Website:  CLICK THIS LINK

For whatever reason, I have not had a mini-chat since the last time. 
Link to Albayon Mini:  Into the Storm! Disclosure, Intuition, Nefarious Ones

Link to Dragon Mini:  Dragon Speaks of WWIII, CERN, Timelines, Your Dragon Energy

Link to Albayon & Brysentia: Brysentia & Albayon The Eclipse, Timelines, and CERN. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Channel with the ULBs:  Wednesday, May 22nd @ 7:00 pm EST

Channeled Meditation with the Goddess of Creation, Sunday, June 2nd,  @ 9 pm EST   (please note, May 5th is canceled!)

You can join me on YouTube, Facebook, and Rumble

 I still have all of the Goddess Light meditation live on YouTube, and I am posting the ULB Minis and also now the entire long channel.  If I just post it without streaming to YouTube, it seems to work well. 

Click the following links for Rumble: (there isn't a space in names)
UniversalLIghtBeings
GoddessLightMeditations

 

Click Here for Rumble

 

Click here for the Facebook

 
This was filled with a LOT of information and there was a moment when nasty energies were trying to come in.  Albayon & a LOT of Light Beings were there and it cleared quickly. 

Working Privately with Shelly Or A Donation


A private session can be incredibly powerful for you.  It always begins with the group of angels and light beings looking at you and talking about what they see. Frequently they will give you insights because they look at you from a higher perspective.  From there, the session can be healing, information, talking with others, answering questions, or whatever is on your mind.
 

Link to a private session


If you would like to support my work, please feel free to do so.  You may follow this link and I send energy light in thanks~~ 
 
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2024 Goddess Light, All rights reserved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER