Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, September 21, 2023

BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL DAY MY BELOVED BROTHERS Breaking Covenants of Poverty: Bringing Abundance & Prosperity

 


BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL DAY MY BELOVED BROTHERS

Breaking Covenants of Poverty: Bringing Abundance & Prosperity

Say your name: "I, [your name], break every covenant of poverty made by me, my relatives and ancestors. At this exact moment, I decree and decree that abundance and prosperity will flow abundantly over my life and the lives of my family. I solemnly declare that I am free to manifest the abundance and prosperity that is due to me by Divine right. ”

"I am worthy of prosperity and abundance in every area of my life. "

"Wealth flows to me in surprising and abundant ways." "

“I release all covenants of past poverty and choose a life of abundance and prosperity now. ”

"My mind is open to new opportunities and unlimited wealth." "

"I'm grateful for all that I have, and I'm open to receiving more. "

"Wealth is my divine right, and I accept it with gratitude. "

“I deserve all of the financial success I am destined to achieve. "

“My past doesn’t define my financial future; I am in control of my prosperity. "

"I believe in myself and my ability to attract wealth and success. "

"I, [your name], decree with immense determination that I am free to live in full financial abundance. Recognizing my Divine Nature and fill my entire universe with the powerful energy of love, prosperity, wealth and abundance. ”

Camila Brito- The Voice Inside

Magda Bicca Vieira

@todos





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER