Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, September 24, 2022

---''YOU WILL BE ONE WITH YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE...

 


---''YOU WILL BE ONE WITH YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE...
Hello dear human:
I am the Magician Merlin, I bring you very good news, at this very moment while you are reading this message, with my powerful magic I am purifying all your Energy, do not resist...
Over the last 3 days, from the first of this month, you have connected with your Divine Essence, your Truth, you will remember Who You Are, and why you came into this world...
All your emotional wounds began to heal, you began to free yourself forever from all your blockages, then your life will change miraculously...
It means that you will live in the reality of Love, fear will disappear, and it will never reach you again, you will heal, and ultimately you will have perfect health.
You will live in prosperity as great as you never imagined possible before, Love will arrive into your life in a beautiful way.
You will vibrate at a perfect frequency of Love, in this moment I am raising your vibrations to the max...
I want you to know that you are completely protected by the most powerful magic there is, inherent in the magic of God's Love, and in addition, nothing and no one can prevent this from happening.
Nothing and no one can hurt you, no disease, no conspiracy of any low-frequency Being of darkness, can touch you..
I repeat, you are fully protected by the most powerful magic there is, by the Light Beings and Legions of Angels...
Fear not, this will end soon, we will all be victorious, and it's happening at exactly the perfect time, where all things are perfectly aligned, so the liberation of humanity is imminent and unstoppable.
The best of all is that you've already arrived at this line, no matter if you believe it or not, if you have doubts or if you're skeptical...
That magic is directed directly to your subconscious mind, every word of this message has just been delivered and recorded into it.
Understand that nothing can break this magic that has been handed to you on the inner level, nothing can stop it because it's already done, I just ask that you help me pass it on to each person who needs Peace and Tranquility right now.
I am Merlin done that... so be it ..




No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER