Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

UNKNOWN HIGH TE*CH CR*AFT STUNS SCI*ENTISTS..plus...

 

         Preferences 
PAO Newletter Banner FV

WEBINAR IS SATURDAY - Mark your Calendars

SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 24

iu-4

WOW-Wee! The internet is buzzing with speculation of the powerful date of September 24. It is rumored that much will begin to be revealed on this date - September 24.

AREN'T WE THE LUCKY ONES! We get to hear from Ismael on this propitious date.

For me, Ismael is the closest messenger to our beloved Sheldan. Ismael's information provides an expanded knowledge of what Sheldan taught us for so many years. It is time to expand our minds and hearts for more esoteric, galactic, and Earth history.

Be ready to ask your questions during the webinar. Or you can send your questions in advance (shelcam01@comcast.net). I will do my best to collect and organize the most popular questions for Ismael. Don't miss this chance to ask your questions.

Last month we had the honor of having Jared Rand who told us September is going to be an active month for all our dreams to start to manifest - freedom. Now this month we are honored to have Ismael Perez. Join us for another stellar galactic activational webinar.

By attending our webinars, you keep PAO afloat. Thank you.

Selamat Ja!
Colleen

Note: Censorship continues by unsubscribing your email addresses without your permission. It seems to help a little when I put *'s throughout key algorithm words.

***
Mail Attachment 2

Welcome to PAO's Live Galactic Activation Webinar for September

guest54

We at PAO are honored to welcome ISMAEL PEREZ as our webinar guest

Ismael Perez is an awakened starseed who retains memories of a war waged in our galaxy eons ago. For many years he has been receiving galactic and cosmic intelligence. Inevitably, Ismael’s messages remind us of those Sheldan received from the Galactic Federation.

As one of many cosmic ambassadors incarnated in the here and now, his mission is to help restore Gaia to her rightful place in the galactic community. He is the author of a recent book, Our Cosmic Origin, which took him ten years to write.

paggrp1

Ismael will answer many of our urgent questions about Gaia's PAST, PRESENT and, especially, our FUTURE.

Please join us as we discover this new and exciting voice of galactic progress, unity and peace!

Subjects to be discussed:

• ABOUT ISMAEL
How he became a cosmic ambassador
• OUR COSMIC PAST
Earth's History and Our Human Origins
Where we come from and why we are still in 3D
• OUR COSMIC PRESENT
A cosmic take on our chaotic world
Exploring solutions for improving our existing system
• OUR COSMIC FUTURE
An explanation of how and when we will evolve to a higher level of consciousness

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 11.07.56 AM

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Please note: Webinar date change.

SATURDAY, September 24, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

Please note: If you are unable to attend on Saturday, September 24, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on YouTube. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $20.00 U.S.

***

The Illusion Comes Crumbling Down

Source: Jessica Woods

“A new world is upon us; nothing remains the same. Not your work life, your financial life, or your love life. All of it is changing. You cannot stop it.” JW

image

As we spiritually progress by awakening to our knowledge and awareness of Self beyond this reality, we can begin to see the illusions we have created.

We start by noticing the awkwardness of not knowing who we are. We begin to unravel our minds, thoughts, emotions, feelings, and beliefs. Then we move to our outer reality the world, the population, the earth, and each other. We start to clearly see the distortions that have governed our many lives.

We seek truth where once we were blinded by the illusion of control, manipulation, and corruption. A false sense of self, a weaker, powerless asleep giant awakening to the realisation of a greater Self. A plan that we immersed ourselves so deeply in, that we’d forgotten we were the Creator.

It is inevitable that we will look past the deception, lies, deceit, power games, and coercion and see how pathetic, and outdated those perceptions are. We will choose to know nothing but the truth.

The truth about our beginning and end, and that of humanity. Interesting how we use the term human race…racing where? to whom?…perhaps back to ourselves as One.

We will challenge ourselves to remember that we are nothing more than creation experiencing itself in all it different facets, aspects, and guises. We will return to the knowledge that we, by removing the cloaks, veils, and layers are at one with all things and another game begins…

b945f5b058caa2e5f7902888a9fb5e65-519336479
***
Donate 114
***

UNKNOWN HIGH TECH CRAFT STUNS SCIENTISTS

Source: History

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 1.32.51 PM
***
5d3b4197737637b86d164d7b7a0f2d81-878217594
***

Our time together is so precious

Source: Matt Kahn g***********@r*********.com

af38c471895c6b55c25483f30053b2a9-2024183947

Hello Beautiful Beautiful,

I am sending you blessings of wholeness and connection as we meet together in the mystery of this moment. There is something I've been sitting with lately that has been weighing heavily on my heart. I wanted to share it with you for the opportunity it provides for us to connect and heal our fears on an even deeper level.

There was a time many years ago when I was intuitively told I’d live see my seventies. Then, during our recent Lion's Gate portal, I was given an opportunity to process the inevitability of death from a much more intimate perspective. Feeling the presence of death like a familiar friend I have known from helping my Mom, Dad, and Grandmother each leave their bodies and return to the light, I was told by my Guides that I have about three years to live.

I asked questions of clarification, but I felt the profound sense was either this is the biggest ego death I will experience to date, an opportunity to experience a Saturn return years earlier than expected, an entry point into a new level of consciousness, or the actual signs of my physical passing — I am being asked to live the next three years of my life as if they are my final years on Earth.

What makes this revelation completely stunning is how I am responding. I am facing this feeling of death directly with absolute bravery, not wanting to empty my bucket list of unrequited experiences. Instead, I wish to spend it enjoying time with friends and family and offering my deepest teachings to you all — whom I love with all my heart. I will spend these next few years offering my teachings, writing at least two more manuscripts for my next two books, and perhaps most intimately of all, I will balance my eternal love of service with spending time with "Matt," the one I have been so honored to be with throughout this incredible lifetime.

It’s difficult to put into words the shock and awe of envisioning all the goals I have set for myself over the next thirty years -- only to release those goals like a sand mandala into the sweeping waves of the ocean. I hand it over, feeling a mixture of loss, expansion, confusion, and elation, even while I pursue these goals in present day. It is an inconceivably elegant balancing act between living as if your time is dissolving, while also moving toward all the experiences my heart yearns to have while I am here.

I hold space for this being an existential transition into a new level of embodiment and honor the aspects of ego that are ready to return home. I ask you to envision along with me living far beyond this three-year threshold while I do everything in my power to bring you the most incredible wellspring of channeled teachings that comes through me about awakening, self-realization, enlightenment, and how the waking up process can free us from endless healing cycles.

While this process can invite us into deeper connection and communion, I invite you to join me in not jumping to any conclusions. I am merely sharing my deepest experiences with you as a way of honoring our relationship and to inspire us as a community to face and process any wounds of loss or fears of death. May it inspire us all to awaken into even higher levels of consciousness.

May we walk each other home, making these next precious years the most miraculous of moments we’ve ever shared together and all in the name of love. While my entire life is run by a very precise depth of intuition, it feels incredibly intentional for me to explore the mystery of this moment on the Life's precise terms and conditions. This is by far the deepest surrender of my life. As we walk together, may we experience the profound freedom of this depth of surrender — together as One.

May this change us for the better as we discover true freedom from suffering in its most tangible and authentic forms. Thank you for being one of my true loves.

May this moment allow us to embrace the mystery of life and to savor each moment as if for the very first time.

All For Love,
Matt

***
302444764 5845961398769781 1677215828644495279 n
306072007 626982942165666 6501080067011430622 n
Love-Divine-slide-2373959617
***
Join Email List Banner 3
paggrp1
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER