Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Ways to protect your energy..plus..

 

         Preferences 
PAO Newletter Banner FV
iu-4

Greetings from Galactic Heart ..

I am happy to report I am finally on the road to complete recovery. I'm not there yet but every day I am feeling stronger and my brain is finally coming back on line - it has been off-line now for 5 weeks (today). This illness was so different than anything I have ever experienced before. Very debilitating. Thank you for all your loving, healing energies and prayers. ZaZuMa! Sirian for "Heartfelt Gratitude!"

Miles and I enjoyed an hour long chat with Jared last week. We covered so many interesting topics from the past, future and present. As Jared said, the pendulum swung far into the dark and now the pendulum is swinging full-on into the Light.

What is ahead of us? How do we create our new Earth? These and many more are the questions we will ask Jared. Join us for another awesome, Galactic Activating webinar. Tell a friend. (click here to register for the webinar)

With Love and Gratitude,
Colleen

***
gawqa53

Welcome to PAO's Live Galactic Activation Webinar

guest53

It’s August and Jared Rand is back!

Jared called the other day and urgently requested an invitation to be our PAO guest this month.

He told us he has a message about Earth’s imminent future that PAO followers need to hear as soon as possible.

You know that Jared doesn’t joke about the future. When he says he has important news, we should listen intently.

Could humanity be at a turning point?

Jared Updates Us on the Future of:
• Our Political Systems
Changes Necessary to Combat Tyranny
• The Abundance Program
How, and When, a New System will Come About
• Our Health System
A Shift from Big Pharma to Natural Healing
• Celestial Chambers
Progress Report
• Where Humanity is Heading Spiritually

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 11.34.49 AM

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Please note new time:

Sunday, August 21, 2pm to 3:30p.m. Pacific Time

Please note: If you are unable to attend on Sunday August 21, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on YouTube. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

$20.00 U.S.

***

Ishmael Perez Interview

Source: Lokesh Rai

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 12.13.01 PM
***
Donate 114
***

Transmutation News

Source: Sandra Ingerman

feet-in-grass-768x359

I was meeting with a dear friend who suffered a tragedy due to the fires in New Mexico. It is so heartbreaking to see how much precious land just got burnt up due to the forest service starting a controlled burn during incredibly high winds. We really are dealing with people in power who are either dealing with extreme soul loss or have some mental issues. For this never should have happened! This community is filled with some of the original settlers and they have nothing.

My husband and I were not affected by the fires except emotionally as we saw how much ancient land disappeared in flames.

This led to a new vision from the Land and Earth coming to me. I was shown how the land I live on is a weaving. As you might remember I am a spinner so weaving takes on a lot of meaning for me.

I had an incredible vision of the land being woven into something like a braided rope. It really touched me. But what touched me even more was I saw that I was woven into the land. My feet were woven into the land.

And this led to all kinds of understandings, inspirations, and I am still digesting a lot of this. For when Woods and I bought our house almost 30 years ago I knew the second I walked on the land that this would be my home until the day I died.

Woods and I did so much to care take the land. Transfiguring daily during the worst of our bark beetle outbreaks that killed 6 million trees in New Mexico. We worked long days doing our spiritual work and our trees survived.

We walk the land, we leave offerings, we talk to the land and the list truly goes on.

I know many of you reading the Transmutation News live in urban areas and might not have gotten the kinesthetics of being a living part of the land but you are. I felt myself woven into the land growing up in Brooklyn, New York.

The land we live on is our home. In Central Asia some shamans would not travel off their land as they would lose their power in doing so.

And for me although I have been close to homeless so many times home has always been important to me.

When I traveled for teaching. I would carry a little altar and my stuffed animal friends from home and set up my space wherever I was staying during the workshop. I remember one of my workshop sponsors telling me how much she enjoyed observing me making a home out of the bedroom I was sleeping in. She loved watching me put my sacred objects all around the bed I was sleeping in or on the floor I was sleeping on.

I can make myself feel at home anywhere. It is a gift I have always had.

So I started thinking if the land is our true home, and we are woven into it, then what do we want to let into our homes? Quite the interesting question.

maxresdefault-3942778313

You can develop a very rich practice of during your daily life reflecting on if you want a particular food, plant, sacred object, person, energy, coming into your home. Focusing on what energy you want in your home and on the land will give all of us all the information we need to move towards making this planet healthy again. For we have polluted our own homes, and we are the ones to clean up what we created.

Of course we can leave it to the elements who are doing an amazing job of cleaning the planet right now through high winds, flooding waters, fires, earthquakes. Mother Earth knows how to cleanse herself and will continue doing so. I wonder how many of us will truly join in on the level that is needed.

Finding more ways to do energetic cleansing, and focusing on what energies you want to let into your home – your body, your physical home, and the land. This is big work we can focus on for the rest of our lives.

The full moon is August 11. Let’s join our hearts and intention together to be a strong vessel of light that begins to weave in loving and light filled energies to begin to heal the division in the collective. With focus, concentration, and intention we have a lot more power than we give ourselves credit for. Put your heart and soul into the ceremony this month and notice if you feel different.

If you are a new reader of the Transmutation News, please visit Creating A Human Web of Light on the homepage for the instructions for our full moon ceremonies.

Please join me in thanking Ai and Miha for translating the Transmutation News into Japanese! They have found spiritual practices to help clients so much they are working in this way full time. This is such wonderful news that so many people are being helped by intuitive work. So now we are looking for a new Japanese translator. If you are willing to bring the Transmutation News to Japanese readers, please email info@sandraingerman.com.

For my video recording this month we will journey on exploring what it means to be woven into the land as well as a topic I am personally working on about the elements. You can watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZXBWULvJ1o

***
Image-1
***

Be aware of the simple truth that God exists in all circumstances.

Source: Shanta Gabriel

9ffd04bf01f888b3f6a61dd50fdb41be-3489776961

Dear One,

The light of God is always shining and this Divine Light exists in all people, all things and all circumstances. Awareness of this Light will bring it into your consciousness, enabling you to see from an enlightened perspective.

The Divine Presence is the very energy in which you live, move and have your being. This energy is infinite and all-encompassing and exists in all situations. This truth may be difficult to remember at times. In fact, it may appear as though there is nothing but darkness. However, remembering this Divine Power is available will bring light into every dark circumstance.

Energy follows thought. If you think of God in any situation, the very thought produces illumination, as though a candle were lit in a dark room. When you ask for Divine Order, that prayer directs this high-frequency energy so that you will be surrounded with heavenly light and spiritual solutions will flow through your entire being.

Awareness of Divine Light enlightens every situation. Each time you turn toward the Source of true light, you are blessed. When even one person turns toward the light of God, the earth is blessed. This blessing creates change. At times this change can be instantaneous, at others healing can occur in a less obvious way. Have faith, and know healing happens in accordance with Divine Timing. Always affirm the greater truth in every situation in order to bring your awareness back to the Divine Presence.

When you call upon your guardian Angel, you focus upon Divine Light in the midst of your darkness. Your guardian Angel, and all Angelic messengers from God, are here to assist you in bringing more Light and Love into your life. No matter what it looks like, no matter how dire the circumstances may appear to be, you will receive immediate assistance when you call on the Angels for help. Ask for what you truly want in your life. Do your best not to focus on how bad things seem to be, but turn your attention toward the light, and you will indeed find the situation enlightened.

By being aware of the simple truth that God exists in all situations, you can bring Light into your life. Turning your attention toward the Divine by the use of your breath can change the energy frequency in your world. Remember to create a cocoon of protective, nurturing light around you by giving yourself time to breathe balanced breaths and to pray for the qualities you want to see manifest in your life. These you can place with intentional respect in your protective energy field.

Where your focus goes, energy flows. The question is: do you want to dwell in darkness or in light? It is your choice. Return through your breath to a divine Cocoon of Golden Light. You will come to the place where you are safe, surrounded and filled with God’s love at all times. Your world will begin to change when you turn your attention to this loving Presence of Divine Eternal Light.

This may all seem too easy. However we will ask you to remember that your message from the Angels today is:

Be aware of the simple truth that God exists in all circumstances.

Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
August 14, 2022

***
image
Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 11.04.43 AM
IMG 2992
***
join email list
WANTED More Live Webinar Attendees
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER