Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, May 30, 2022

Gori Meets Da'ron, His Closeness


         Preferences 
Gori Meets Da ron  His Closeness Banner

This is a series of excerpts from Gori's Journal to be sent out daily for the rest of this month.

In this excerpt ... Gori tells how he met his closeness at a training institute class.

100 2003 Gori and DaRon LR

Da'ron and I had first met during my final year of study at the advanced training institute for Ancient History at Vel-Cor city. She was in my class on possible implications of the alteration of the clan system during the times of the Sha-Ba'zor. From the first, we could not take our eyes off each other. Our attraction inspired me to study harder than I usually did. To feel such deep emotions for another was very strange to me. Half-way through the class, I told Da'ron how I felt about her. She said that she had the same feelings for me. Together, we decided to enter what is called on my world the Guila'yua, or period of closeness. I had long heard of this simple ceremony and the accompanying process from my parents. Now I was ready to experience it for myself. At the time, I was 192 years old and about to join the Planetary Guard. Da'ron was 191 years old.

We decided to convert Gori’s journal into an e-book and are delighted to be able to share it with our PAO community.

How many of us ever have the chance to read a book about space that is not science fiction?

We invite you to enjoy this unique journal. It is a treasure that cannot be hidden any longer!

To order your copy: Click here

***
Donate 114
***
join email list
paggrp1
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER