Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Builders & Holograms..plus..ET Contact

         Preferences 
PAO Newletter Banner FV

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

unnamed  25

Yesterday I was talking with a friend who has experienced a free trial session in the 9010 med bed. Her experience was profound. I look forward to hearing what Jared Rand has to say about this new technology. ALSO, we are all looking forward to the latest news on the Celestial Chambers.

Come join in SUNDAY's fun as Miles and I celebrate our 50th webinar with all of you, our Galactic family.

Selamat Ja!
Colleen

***
Mail Attachment

Welcome to PAO's Live Galactic Activation Webinar for May

Mail Attachment 2

What an occasion – it’s PAO’s 50th Webinar!

For 50 Sundays, Colleen and Miles have brought you the information, the courage and the heart to enlighten – and enbrighten - you through some extremely difficult days. Well, we’ve made it this far, and we, as a Light community, are aiming to make it all the rest of the way to Ascension!

In the meantime, here we are, marking 50 Galactic Activation get-togethers – and who better to help us celebrate than one of PAO’s most engaging and popular guests, Jared Rand!

Jared will discuss how our world is moving ahead through the necessary stages that will lead us all to better times. He will tell us how his Celestial Chamber Project is progressing, and explain how the Deep State’s fortress is rapidly – and inevitably – about to collapse like a house of cards.

Please come to this very special celebratory Webinar. It can’t be a party without you!

Subjects to be discussed:

• Jared Updates Us On His Mission’s Current Focus
• Our World in Transition
Flowing with the Winds of Change
• Information Narratives
A Double-Edged Sword
• Celestial Chambers
Progress Report
• Awakening to Ascension
Exploring the Process of Accelerating our Timelines

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 2.23.00 PM

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Please note new time:

Sunday, May 22, 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. PDT

Please note: If you are unable to attend on Sunday, May 22, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on YouTube. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $20.00 U.S.

***

On the Other Side of the Eclipse

Source: Catherine Viel

…he says
let’s walk up to the field and catch the sunset,
and off we go, a couple of aging fools.
I hope, he says, on the other side there’s a lot
less work, but just in case I’m bringing tools.
~Maxine Kumin, Chores

moon-eclipse-timelapse-field-flower-500x375

It’s the morning after the full moon eclipse in my part of the world, Southern California. Yesterday the sky was peculiar most of the day. Unusual cloud cover, square, flat configurations. Watery lemon-colored sunlight. A waiting feeling, but not with the sense of dread that we feel when it’s earthquake weather.

A family member asked if I thought the sky looked weird, so I know it wasn’t just me. Luckily, all the clouds had vanished by nightfall, and when I wandered over to look for the moon at one point, there it was in the mysterious orange-red glory of its full eclipse.

Today, irrational well-being and a sense of carefreeness, dare I say happiness, seems threaded through my bones and sinews. Are my blood cells happy? Is my body dancing somewhere in another dimension?

Even the people wearing masks outdoors when I went down to the store didn’t register as a black blip on the radar of my brightness.

I know everything changes, moods go up and moods go down. There’s no reason to think that I’ve ratcheted up to a level where it feels I’m unlikely to dip down again to those gloomy Stygian depths of personal hell that I’m sure we all have.

And then again, why shouldn’t that be so? Perhaps eclipses can help us facilitate changes and shifts, releasing old and welcoming new, like a comet shedding dark and gathering light.

If my “new” has managed to drop off a few anchors of the bleak and sorry past, I’m not going to go dredging the depths to find them again. Let them rust peacefully into oblivion and be absorbed back as elemental metals within the transformative core of Earth.

Today it feels as if Earth herself can mitigate and transform the deepest darkness into diamond light, if she so wishes.

The busy-busy part of me wants to know, what should we do with this purposeful energy? A cornucopia of tasks and necessary chores fans out like a tired deck of cards, edges worn and images blurred under grubby fingerprints.

th-638161802

Pick a chore, any chore. It’s better than just sitting and doing nothing. Don’t waste this energy or this time—get something done.

I push back to recline the chair and an involuntary smile ghosts across my face. I feel friendly toward my chores and the tasks I must do. Not combative, not resistant. The equanimity is revelatory. It feels calm and natural, very different from my standard reaction.

So often I feel as if the things-I-must-do are borderline enemies. They’re placed into my drudgery bucket for the express purpose of making me miserable and keeping me from doing something I’d rather do.

Even if that’s doing nothing whatsoever.

I’ve noticed an odd edginess in people I’ve had casual contact with over the last week or so. Store clerks who seem to be barely holding onto civility. Almost a sense of spoiling for an argument.

Or maybe it’s just my perception, or something about me. Whatever it is, it’s an undulating sense of changing that has been going on for a bit of time.

My understanding is that eclipse energy precedes the event and follows the event for quite awhile. Days or weeks. If so, this would be on the far side of the cusp. Just beginning the descent from the high energy of that blood moon eclipse.

Today, skies are clear here in sunny Santa Barbara. A gentle breeze wafts. The light is clear, bright, friendly, not murky or edgy.

On the far side of the eclipse, is there a momentum occurring? Is Earth, are we humans, accelerating toward something? Toward the event so many are anticipating with varying degrees of impatience and vacillating hope?

I think so. I feel so.

Whatever is happening, and will happen, I will clasp what feels like a higher level of personal existence in a warm and loving embrace. If this is fifth dimensional, it is enveloping me like a gentle, glowing fog, with the faintest scent of roses and cinnamon.

I smile again, and stay reclined in the chair. The bucket of chores isn’t going anywhere, and at the moment, neither am I.

***

George Adamski Message about E.T Presence on Earth & their Influence on Our Evolution

Source: Zohar StarGate TV

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.06.07 AM
***
Celebrate PAOs 50th Webinar Donation Banner 2
***

Very Interesting...

Shapeshifter. Shamanic Healer. Seer. Meet Kate Shela

Source: LeeHarrisEnergy

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.18.12 AM
***
iu-17
th-920005268
Image-1
***
join email list
paggrp1
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER