Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Starships of Earth ..plus..[CLASSIFIED] "Only a Few People On Earth Know"

 

         Preferences 
PAO Newletter Banner FV

Dear Colleen & Miles, What a great webinar. She is a joy, & a very inspirational speaker. Hope she can be back again soon! Lovingly, Donna

Galactic Activation Webinar with Lori was Spectacular!

gawqa48
paggrp1

Our world has reached a pivotal point as we hurtle towards a major shift in consciousness. In almost every major country, we are watching as a groundswell of people emerges from their slumber of compliance to tyrannical rules and begins to realize their own innate power. At last, that day has arrived. We are teetering on the brink of a Great Awakening.

This month, Lori Spagna returns, sharing again a wealth of knowledge about DNA strands and the Sacred Key Codes lying within – Codes that unlock the greater purpose for our presence here during these epochal times.

And, in response to your repeated requests, Lori reveals more of the wisdom she has gathered about animals and our pets. Our pets have shared the past two upsetting years with us. In many ways, they have suffered, visibly and invisibly, as well. Lori reveals how we can heal them at the same time we heal ourselves.

Subjects to be discussed:

• Lori Updates Us On Her Mission’s Current Focus
• DNA Activation: Sacred Key Codes
Aligning with Our Role in the Divine Plan
• The Pandemic: The Deeper Reason Behind It
How Humanity Can Return to a State Of Normalcy
• Pets: Animal Communication
Sacred Healing - Animals, Our World and Ascension
• Humanity's Destiny: Awakening to Our Greater Purpose
A Collective Trajectory for Humanity

To order your Galactic Activation Webinar Q&A-48 Archive: Click Here

Price: $13.95 U.S.

***

Chinese Master: "I'll Teach You HOW TO SLEEP CORRECTLY"

Source: Be Inspired

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.48.14 AM
***
Help PAO Blossom V1
Support PAO Blossom Button
***

[CLASSIFIED] "Only a Few People On Earth Know About It"

Source: Be Inspired - Dr. Steven Greer

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.53.11 AM
***

Starships of Earth

Source: Catherine Viel

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.
~Anonymous, Star Light, Star Bright

starsspaceclouds-300x225

I’m wandering along today in a pleasant daze because it finally rained. The rolling hills that are already drying out, victim to California’s artificially induced drought, will green up again, at least for a few weeks.

And then I see the morning digest from the Epoch Times and my reverie vanishes. One headline raises its hand for special attention:

“People’s Convoy Shifts Gears to Protest Proposed California Vaccine Laws.“ (1)

Wait a minute, what proposed California vaccine laws? Why are there any proposed vaccine laws, anywhere? I keep hearing that the Covid show is over, and humanity’s attention is now being directed to the Russia-Ukraine war. Why bother legislating a dead issue?

Since California appears to exist in its own tightly controlled bubble, steered by a governor who refused to give up his Covid emergency powers, I ought not to feel blindsided. But…ten new proposed laws? To combat a nonexistent state of emergency? Even for California, that feels a bit dark-of-the-moon unreal.

I suppose it’s overly optimistic to lean toward the alternative narrative’s assurances that it’s all a movie being played out to wake the sleepers. Even if things are enacted, they won’t stick, anything contra to human sovereignty will be struck down, and so on. All those draconian mandates? They’re not legal, anyway.

Then I consider: legislation is not a mandate. Legislation has the force of law. My admittedly sketchy understanding of legal matters leads me to believe that attempting to repeal a mandate is easier than undoing state legislation that’s been duly enacted into law. No wonder this scenario gives me goosebumps.

I feel as if I’m skipping along a lovely pathway strewn with flowers, birds fluttering in blooming bushes and butterflies dancing above my head, when all of a sudden it’s the reverse of that famous Wizard of Oz scene. Everything goes from color to black and white, a tornado whirls into view, death and destruction loom.

Granted, the tornado has not yet touched down. The proposed bills have not yet been voted on. The first one is to be considered on March 30, 2022. Politicians in Sacramento, most of whom I assume are compromised—bribed or blackmailed, as many believe they are—will be directed by their handlers to pass this into law.

And I can only assume that such will be the case with the other legislation. Without non-compromised politicians standing up to these bills, they will become California law and be imposed upon…me.

wizard-of-oz-black-and-white-to-color-dorothy-300x169

There’s a part of me that has Chicken Little syndrome and wants to dash into the street, shrieking to all and sundry that the end times are here. I acknowledge that panic-stricken aspect of self, give it a nice warm hug, and allow it to subside. Raised as a human being on this planet, how could I react otherwise? The rest of me, what feels like the majority of my cells and my energetic fields, sighs resignedly and gives the fear a little pat on its way out.

It’s tempting to view the world as if we’re aboard a beleaguered clipper ship, tossed at sea, the hull riddled with holes and sinking inevitably downward. That seems to be the world view encouraged by those who wish to control us.

Since I prefer to be directed by my connection with Source, however, I’ll look for the other ship that I’m sure is nearby. There are no holes in its hull. It is energetic rather than cobbled together from third-dimensional tar and wormholed planks affixed with rusty iron nails.

Perhaps it’s a starship of Earth, unbound by mundane laws, available to those who know where to look. I imagine pressing a hand to its invisible side, being warmly welcomed onboard with the reassurance that I’ve come to the right place.

To tangibly reconnect with beloved Gaia, I stroll to the wild zone at the end of the block, visit the mud-churned creek, listen to it tumble joyfully from the influx of rain. I hear the wind whip rapidly through the trees, a multitude of birds chirping and cawing. None of them seem worried about what the California legislature might be cooking up.

I take a page from their cheerful book, and gaze up through the trees as I wander the creek path, watching for silvery flashes of what could be something other than Earth-made vehicles of the sky.

***
Image-1
Image-1
Image-1
***
join email list
paggrp1
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER