Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, November 7, 2020

YESHUA - THE THREE SERAPHINS - HOLY, HOLY, HOLY

 


YESHUA - THE THREE SERAPHINS - HOLY, HOLY, HOLY 📷

′′ I've sent three Seraphins ", the Fiery ", who ′′ burn with the Love of God ", come from the Throne of the Almighty and are going around the world right now, with legions of Angels with them.

The First Serafin is the Angel of Peace, the Second Serafin is the Angel of Awakening and the Third Serafin is the Angel of Destruction or Destroyer.

Everyone woke up to the truth, now they must ask for the help of these Angels and specifically ask the Destroyer to release them from all deceit now, because I am moving on earth ".

...

UNDERSTAND WHO THE SERAPHIM ARE;

Understanding what this means, is realizing the hour we are now knowing what seraphins are capable of under God's command.

They are the highest ranked angels of God.

These three powerful ′′ burning ′′ angels have six wings and serve as God's purification agents. They look like us, with face, hands and feet, and their voices and their wings cover human traits to show reverence and humility to God.

They sing eternally Holy, Holy, Holy, in the Presence of God never speaking directly to God.

They are commanded by God.

They now have the purpose of revealing the hidden darkness that has plundered humanity for thousands of years, within the dream of the world under the control of the god of the world.

The Destroyer can also be an angel of Death to remove those aligned with the rulers of darkness.

...

YESHUA SAYS;

Don't fear, as the Angel of Peace and the Angel of Awakening come with the Destroyer, because I love you, because you're One ′′ in me ".

Repent of your denial of Who I am, for in me alone in me, in me, you inherit the Kingdom and are elevated beyond the domain of darkness.

Many of you have been deceived because you have forgotten that those who have dominated the earth were given a period of ′′ time ′′ to rule knowing it would end.

They know God's ways and have created false things to confuse you and lead you to believe lies in regards to ascension.

I AM coming inside of you, I will announce myself to each of you that I have ears to listen. This will not be missed.

It will be undeniable and it's my gift to you guys to bring them down memory lane.

You will KNOW what is true.

As I WILL SPEAK with absolute clarity.

You must choose to accept what you hear inside.

There will be a season of remembrance, a season of strengthening who they really are and teachers who will emerge to help them as they will be as (IAM) I AM.

You will recognize them.

Choose who you will serve, as you listen inside.

Because I AM with you always for eternity.

WATCH the unfolding without fear trusting our Father.

Susan Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER