Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Christ Appears to Yogananda ~ “I am not the author. It is Christ”

 “I AM NOT THE AUTHOR. IT IS CHRIST." ~ The Second Coming of Christ ~

NEW! The Second Coming of Christ — eBook
https://bookstore.yogananda-srf.org/.../the-second.../
PARAMAHANSAJI ~ My singular desire to discern rightly the true meaning of Christ’s words was given wondrous confirmation one night during a period when I was working on these interpretations. It was in the Hermitage at Encinitas, California. I was sitting in my darkened room in meditation, praying deeply from my soul, when suddenly the blackness gave way to a celestial opal-blue effulgence. The entire room was like an opal flame. In that light the radiant form of the blessed Lord Jesus appeared.
His face was divine. His appearance was of a young man in his twenties, with sparse beard and moustache; his long black hair, parted in the middle, had a golden light about it. His feet were not touching the floor. His eyes were the most beautiful, the most loving eyes I have ever seen. The whole universe I saw glistening in those eyes. They were infinitely changing, and with each transition of expression I intuitively understood the wisdom conveyed. In his glorious eyes I felt the power that upholds and commands the myriad worlds.
As he gazed down at me, a HOLY GRAIL appeared at his mouth. It descended to my lips and touched them; then went up again to Jesus. After a few moments of rapt silent communion, he said to me: “THOU DOST DRINK OF THE SAME CUP OF WHICH I DRINK.”
At that I bowed down. I was joyous beyond dreams to receive the testimony of his blessings, of his presence…His words meant that I was drinking of his wisdom through the Holy Grail of his perceptions which he has dropped in my consciousness, and he was pleased. He approved very dearly and blessed me for writing these interpretations. This I can say without pride, because the interpretation of Christ’s words herein is not mine. It has been given to me. I AM HAPPY THIS BOOK IS COMING THROUGH ME BUT I AM NOT THE AUTHOR. IT IS CHRIST. I am only the vehicle through which it is explained.
Paramahansa Yogananda, The Second Coming of Christ
READ MORE~ from Daya Mataji and Mrinalini Mataji unveiling The Second Coming of Christ - CLICK THE LINK

Christ Appears to Yogananda ~ “I am not the author. It is Christ”
Christ Appears to Yogananda ~ “I am not the author. It is Christ”
https://yoganandasite.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/christ-appears-to-yogananda-i-am-not-the-author-it-is-christ/?fbclid=IwAR2frHCmeN3b7DCaD6bkk3kE42jfTF6z0XLzsH1vPWkQNKMYdkGx_yr3I4s

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER