Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Look… the endgame has already secured

 


Charlie Ward: “Look… the endgame has already secured… this is all just Political talk at the moment… to create confusion and fear… Trump is speaking on a daily basis with Putin, Xi and Modi… they’re in control… they communicate with Iran as well, I don’t know how often…

“I’ve noticed… it’s not just a question of people telling me… I’ve noticed how every country in the world has surrendered to Trump… in so many aspects… the Governments themselves…Do I think for one moment that England is run by Boris Johnson or Spain is run by Santos then I’m sadly mistaken… it looks like he’s got them by the short and curlies… like he’s held them to ransom… that’s what it looks like.

“So when Trump arrived in [Saudi Arabia] the Summer of 2017… he laid out all the documents… that’s what they did to everyone… they had [huge] folders and the folders had all the documents. There were photographs, they came with disks, CDs and DVDs and the CDs and DVDs had fantastic production value and it had all of their footage doing the most horrific things.

“Donald J. Trump is not marked just the executor, the exchequer of the U.S. Treasury

and therefore the Fed within the United States…HE IS THE EXCHEQUER FOR EARTH…

He is the exchequer for the Treasuries for every single country on Earth. No human being in history has ever been more powerful owned more things or is richer than Donald J. Trump.

“I really believe, based on the information that I’ve got… that’s the world we’re moving into [a world of Peace]… because of what I do behind the scenes I know that Trump is working very closely with Russia/Putin, China/Xi, India/Modi, very very closely… he’s working with the Leaders of those countries… a lot of people around the Leaders are Deep State… Chairman Xi is standing alone… the Chinese Communist Party is being removed… same thing with Modi… getting the wrong people out, the right people in.”

RESTORED REPUBLIC

CHARLIE WARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER