Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, December 17, 2015

3 Messages The Soltice, Christmas & New Year


This end of the Year is bringing more then a New Beginmning of 2016 as all the Pieces are fit into Place,
Jack
Opening to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension

"Deep Crevice Dec 20 – Jan 1"

DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)
December 17, 2015
(Channeling begins)
(MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF US)
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
I want to get a little deeper into the channel here. There we go.
Alright.  My topic for this week is about the Winter Solstice for 2015 and then also what I put in my Quarterly Forecast which is something that I described as a ‘Deep Crevice’.
So literally when I look at the energy coming during this time period, I see things going across, I see a very sharp drop and a very strong spike back up. And I can’t quite see which way it will be translated by humanity.
So looking ahead in this time period, I’m going to say be prepared for anything. That could mean black outs, it could be something financial, it could be some natural occurrence, that sort of thing. So be prepared basically. There is some big rift of some sort that is coming. And I see it literally between December 20 and 1-1 or January 1. That’s the strongest time point there.
So expect the unexpected and be prepared for whatever will be and all the while making conscious choices about what you want to experience.  Things like “I choose safety”, “I choose peace”, “I choose security”, “I choose protection”. Do your affirmations constantly throughout the day, as you are falling asleep and as you’re awakening.
Alright Dear Ones. Thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)
DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Uranus Direct Christmas Day"

December 24, 2015
(Channeling begins)
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. We’re going to work with a violet flame, just sort of swooshing up the whole body here, enjoying violet flame or violet fire as a purification. We’re in a time period that I have entitled a ‘Deep Crevice’ because there is a kind of unknown gap essentially, energetically and then how that manifests is up to collective choice.
And then we have Christmas Day landing with a Full Moon and Uranus going direct in Aries. It makes for a very interesting time period.
Uranus brings about twists and turns and changes and Aries is a fire sign and it can move quickly like a wild fire as well.
So again, it’s go with the flow. Expect the unexpected. Deal with it when it arises and really try to keep your spiritual wits about you because that will be quite helpful. Also just as a general practice, I would say keep generating peace within yourself and sending it to the Earth.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)
December 31, 2015
(Channeling begins)
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. We’re still kind of on the tail end of that ‘Deep Crevice’ that I had predicted.  So either we’ve got it shortened quite a bit or smoothed it over or bridged the gap or everyone has gone through it. We are pre-recording these messages for the holidays so it’s still kind of an unknown factor here.
What I can talk about in this Spirituality Article is information for the New Year 2016. We’ll eventually be going into the Chinese New Year of the Monkey and it’s a male monkey and the energy there can be very interesting.
But essentially what I see is constraints and restrictions being imposed.  It’s probably increases in security, maybe people just putting a better lock on their home door or putting locking gas caps on their vehicles but I see essentially more tightening down of things, more control, maybe even less free movement in some places.  So that might be before you enter a building there’s more security first and that sort of thing.
On a personal level from a spiritual perspective, it can be a time of very accelerated spiritual growth and certainly I’ll always remind you to use your free will choice to say what you do want, over and over again; positive affirmations please.
Alright Dear Ones. Thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)


No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER