Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, November 4, 2022

๐Ÿ†˜๐ŸšจTHE END OF THE MOVIE!๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ†˜ Remember the ending isn’t for everyone!!!

 


๐Ÿ†˜๐ŸšจTHE END OF THE MOVIE!๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ†˜ Remember the ending isn’t for everyone!!! Ok So the rumor about all the troops in Dc are in fact very true, They have been getting into place in all 50 states aside from finishing up mass arrest, Not only in the United States but all over the world ๐ŸŒŽ We all know Trump has Many Rallies scheduled Starting today through the 7th. I have been told now the dates and times matter, And to pay very close attention to Trump tonight moving forward. Many of us don’t believe Trump will be getting arrested, as it makes no sense. And many of us do not believe we will have elections, Something huge publicly is definitely going to happen November 5th Remember remember the 5th of November!!! I think today moving forward is most definitely going to be confusing, Stressful, And almost as if we have no hope, When in fact it is going to be absolutely “BIBLICAL”!!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™❤️There are many things we are expecting to happen over these next few days up to election, However no one knows the exact plan. With that being said I would say we are looking at riots in the streets in those 17 cities, Possibly rods of God to take down the demonic statues and buildings, And most definitely EBS!!!! Just remember if this does go all the way to election day and we have to vote please get out and vote on the day of!!!! Again I do not believe we will be having elections but it could happen!!!! However I believe then 9th of November Would be the day that the military would step in And put an end to all of it because at that point they would have no choice!!!!! Just Know the military is in charge and has been. We are in fact now in the exposure and disclosure stage!!!!!!! The military want you to remember this, THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN ๐Ÿ’”!!!!! And what our military has seen and had to go through I pray for them every day๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅฒ And I am thankful to God for everything they have done and are doing❤️ And I Pray that they have the best counseling they could ever have when this is over๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ And to all of our Military, Army,navy, Air Force, Marines Donald J Trump and Q Team I personally want to thank you for everything you did and are doing to save our country and our children, I speak for all of us when I say thank you with our whole hearts ♥️ I’m sorry that I can’t offer much more than this as I have been told now is the time to try to keep everybody calm and let god move ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™ In a matter of days many of us will be under an NDA Some already are. Please do not get angry when people are not allowed to talk it’s for the safety of Donald J Trump the movement and our military๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I know personally that I will be starting a new journey soon. And I cannot wait to be a part of it!!!! Before I have to step out I will tell you all goodbye. I have come to love everyone of you ❤️ And remember this Trump and our military love you to๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ❤️ We are about to be set free This is the most exciting time of our lives to be alive in history, Now is seriously the time!!!!!!!!!! to get hunkered down get your popcorn and snacks and watch how this movie ends ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ“ฝ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿฅค๐ŸฅคThis is NOT A JOKE This is truly happening ๐Ÿ™ From Believe in Miracles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER