Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Archangel Gabriel It's me

 


Archangel Gabriel
It's me Archangel Gabriel who wants to talk to you today. I am one of God's angels and my mission today is that God's Grace has reached the planet Gaia.
(I feel strong loving energies and see gold color moving like veils. It spins in the forehead chakra and outwards in a circle or a spinning spiral. It pulsates in the forehead and in the eyes, where I sit and close my eyes)
Beloved, your energies, your vibrations have now been raised so much that you are all attainable to the Angel energies. We are many and we have different tasks, just like you People. We have different specialties.
Receive my golden Light - I convey the light of God's Love into your third eye. I activate your pineal gland and send God's Grace into your body and soul. Please Beloved, receive my gift. Each of you is loved, every millimeter of your body is God's creation and Love.
Because you are God's creation, no matter what sins you think you have committed in the heavy earth energies, you are still God's Love, you are as loved, you are as close to God as everything created. You are Love and within you you have the Truth, the truth about your Divinity, about your own greatness.
God's grace that radiates over all of you means that everything is forgiven, because there is nothing to forgive. God's grace lets you all, without exception, wake up to a New World. Remember your own greatness, remember your community, remember your common work.
(It pulsates even more intensely in the forehead chakra. It feels like a large golden ball that alternately expands and contracts inside the root of the nose and moves outwards in a circle, it grows and shrinks, grows and shrinks)
You have all completed the work you came to Earth to do. Receive God's love and spread it further because now, in in this moment, everything is transformed. Which, of course, was part of God's plan.
You have done your job well and now it's time to enjoy life, enjoy the moment and the great Event.
Please, each of you, call on me Archangel Gabriel and ask me to help you open your chakras, get your pineal glands spun so you can receive God's Grace and Love. When you have done so, then you have reached the House of Love, the Unity where polarity does not exist, where you can forget "you and them". No one is better, no one is worse - we are all children of God.
So now receive me and let the Love of the Father work in you through my Golden Light. Leave the illusion and return to the realm of Love.
I love you all so much. I'm Archangel Gabriel
via Kjerstin Sisilla





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER