Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, June 14, 2018

One Source of Everything, ~ "Abundance Prayer New"


Dear One Source of Everything, 
Bless me as I serve your glorious Creation.
Give me more with which to serve.
Keep your divine guidance upon me.
Protect me and keep me safe always. 
Use me to create and spread Joy. 
Show me a Life of abundance. 
Sustain me in your everlasting Love. 
God bestow upon me a prosperous life.


 
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension

All PAO Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS & More @ GJack Above****
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages

DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Abundance Prayer New"

June 14, 2018
(Channeling begins) AUDIO:

Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. We have a very interesting combination in the Heavens now. We have Mercury closest to the Sun, our source of light, now in the sign of Cancer which is kind of creating more intuitive decision making, more emotional decision making. So that always shows up in some interesting ways.
We have Venus in Leo bringing a little fire, a little passion, maybe a little bit of a lioness roar there and that is a good energy.

We will have Neptune going retrograde soon in what I call psychic Pisces and then we will have Mars going retrograde in Aquarius which is more of a kind of humanitarian energy. Mars is actually morphing more from a male war planet association into something more almost gender neutral really or slightly more toward feminine as well. And that is really a reflection of Humanity's progression.
So we're in a time period of the Feminine Power rising as a Divine Feminine Power. I do suggest that you call upon Three Star One. We do have a glossary on the website if you are not sure who she is or any of the other ones I mention, you can go there and look. I think Navigate towards the bottom of the page and look for the word "Glossary".
So one of the things that is enhanced quite strongly is Service. And those of you that serve Humanity are here, become a better person, making the world a better place, helping animals, helping nature, just in general raising consciousness.
I have developed sort of an Abundance prayer that I think fits most of you. If not, you can certainly change a few words or whatever you want to do with it. It will be yours to play with. So this is it. 
Dear One Source of Everything, 
Bless me as I serve your glorious Creation.
Give me more with which to serve.
Keep your divine guidance upon me.
Protect me and keep me safe always. 
Use me to create and spread Joy. 
Show me a Life of abundance. 
Sustain me in your everlasting Love. 
God bestow upon me a prosperous life.
Alright Dear Ones. As always thank you and my love to you,
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
www.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER