Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Sunday, January 28, 2018

PPF Distribution RV/GCR



As we movever Closer to the RV/GCR, Currency Exchanges & P.P.F...

I wanted to relate some information that I believe is relevant & helpful.

None of the Prosperity Program Funds will be Distributed Thru the old Banks…

I remember this information as it came to me very clearly while I was meditating.

Sheldan had said that Special “Newly Chartered ‘Banks” would be in Charge of the p.p. funds

& would be handling that procedure to distribute the Funds or get appointments & where the packets maybe given out. All Contact Procedures are  being kept secret until the RV/GCR for security etc…

This made me realize thathe banks will NOT in any way be involved in any aspect of the

Humanitarian Projects or have Access to those Vast Funds which they So Desire To Have…

There are so many peoplexpecting Astronomical rates from their Currency Exchanges.

When it is Really ONLY About PARITY FOR ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

But Parity is Parity & will offer a nice return which is Truly Most Welcomed!!!

Hope this is of Help to those involved in the PPF, the St. G Trust & C Xchange,

Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension

All PAO Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS




              













No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER