Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, October 14, 2017

EXPERIENCING THE SERENITY OF A BUDDHA



It’s been 4 weeksince the information abouthe Antarians Healings washared by Sheldan in his Webinar.
I have asked for healings & tuned into their Love, Light, Color, Sound & Peaceach day & each night.
My experience is that of being released from many annoying things replaced by Peace & Calmness.
My meditation time has increased spontaneously & my level of Joy has likewise increased itself.
Theseffects are Cumulative & are happening Naturally for me as the Antari clear the past.
As the serenity grows all else fades in importance as we are prepared to Lighthe Way.
Anyone may ask for a healing each day & you can share the symbols & illustrations.
Nothingelse is needed except a desire to be healed & released from their suffering.
The results are turning outo be Amazing on a personalevel as all is being Healed;
9 Dimensions worth, even as the dark was healed and now the Light enhanced.
This whole Universe is being brought up to it’s Full Potential as are all of us.
By asking & attuning we are speeding up Ascension beyond past expectations.
I’ve made copies of the Antari Healing Universe as it draws in Light & more.
Funny how so muchas become so easy, as we ask & receiveach day & each night.

Share the healings as you’re inspired & enjoy each moment as you grow into yourSelf
,

Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension


All PAO Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS & More @ GJack Above**** http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages








No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER