Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, December 12, 2016

Integrating the I AM Presence

 
Without the interference of our human egos, we can communicate with our I AM Presence in new and profound ways.
In the past, this was extremely difficult, but that is over. Everything has changed!
Now we need to just listen to our hearts and trust our I AM Presence...
 
A New Beginning Approaches Repidly withe U.S. Republic Declared in October & shortly to Be Announced.
Be Part of the Latest Webinar in a few days as we prepare to move into the Divine Light of Pure Love,
Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension
 
 
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 1:11 PM
To: GalacticJack Furst
Subject: Integrating the I AM Presence
 
Welcome to PAO's Live Webinar for December ~~ Peering Through the 3D Door In recent days, our world has been witness to many surprising events. The
Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in  
GalacticHeart banner
Welcome to PAO's Live Webinar for December ~~

Peering Through the 3D Door

In recent days, our world has been witness to many surprising events.

The U.S. election, in particular, has profoundly polarized and disturbed many people.

During this Webinar, Sheldan will take us behind the scenes for a glimpse of the election's aftermath, discuss humanity's direction and explain where Gaia is headed next.

web82ad

Topics include...

• U.S. election: What's next? • Brexit • BRICS: An update
• Distribution of Funds: Where do we stand now? • Mass arrests: An update • Announcement team: Who will they be? • Right Divine Time: Are we and Gaia vibrationally ready yet?

Sunday, December 18, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PST

OR

Thursday, December 22, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PST

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer
(After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)
Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $15.00 U.S.
***

Integrating the I AM Presence

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 1.03.21 PM
Humanity has recently experienced very powerful shifts of energy, vibration, and consciousness. This has allowed us to transcend our human egos. Now our I AM Presence, our true God Self, is taking dominion of our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. As this integrating process unfolds day-by-day, our lives are being transformed.
Through the consciousness of our I AM Presence, we realize that we are One with ALL Life, and that there is no separation. We clearly understand that with every thought, word, feeling, or action, we are either adding to the Light of the world or the shadows. We now know, that our belief in separation is what has caused the pain and suffering people are experiencing all over the world.
It is time for us to accept our Oneness with ALL Life. And it is time for us to give our I AM Presence supreme authority in our lives. This will allow us to experience a new level of Divine Intelligence and Reverence for ALL Life.
I-AM-presence
Now, we must be PRESENT in every moment of our lives, and feel aligned with our I AM Presence BEFORE we respond to any situation. We can accomplish this by saying...
"I AM my I AM Presence."
"From this level of Divine Consciousness, how will I respond to this situation?"
"How will I add to the Light of the world with my thoughts, words, feelings, actions, beliefs, and attitudes in this instance?"
Then with listening Grace, we will hear the Divine Guidance of our I AM Presence.
Without the interference of our human egos, we can communicate with our I AM Presence in new and profound ways. In the past, this was extremely difficult, but that is over. Everything has changed! Now we need to just listen to our hearts and trust our I AM Presence.
An easy test to be sure we are responding to the guidance of our I AM Presence, and not merely connecting with the past etheric records of our human egos, is to ask ourselves...
"Is this response free from fear?"
"Is it the most positive way of handling this situation?"
"Does this response involve the highest good for all concerned?"
"Am I adding to the Light of the world by responding in this way?"
If our answer is "NO" to any of these questions, the guidance is not coming from our I AM Presence. We are just responding to the memory and the residual habits of our obsolete human ego.
images-1
Instead of responding from that old habit, we need to center ourselves and ask our I AM Presence for guidance once again. We can do this as many times as we need to until we are able to answer "YES" to all of those questions.
Our I AM Presence is very practical, so the guidance will involve viable options and solutions that will enhance our lives and the lives of others. The inner guidance from our I AM Presence will always reflect a Reverence for Life and the highest good for all concerned.
The Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection is the most powerful tool available to help us accelerate the integration of our I AM Presence. It is the perfect balance of our Father God's Blue Flame of Power and Divine Will, and our Mother God's Pink Flame of Divine Love and Reverence for ALL Life. This Sacred Fire will transmute the etheric records and memories associated with the negative behavior patterns that were left behind by our human egos.
***
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 5.55.42 PM
***
Rhodochrosite - Beautiful Shii mineral, also known as the Rose of the Inca
0 f13f3 a2c73a24 orig
***
648c456a-b692-4536-b8c0-acadf37d8e76
CUTE!
***
join email list
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER