Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, April 23, 2016

CALL UPON ANGEL VIOLET

Reach out to the Heavenly realms, reach out to the Angelic realms, and call upon me, Angel Violet, whenever you need a quick transmutation of any situation, whether it be in your thought processes, or the need for healing, or for emergency action. I will come...

See a chemtrail, hear bad news, feeling down, wanna make things better, who ya gonna call...
ANGEL VIOLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack
 
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension






CALL UPON ANGEL VIOLET 

 
Beloved Lightworkers,
I come forward with great joy and happiness to be able to come through and speak with you, for this channel has a great line up waiting to take their turn to speak to the beloved Lightworkers upon the Earth. It is a great honor to speak with you and I would like to share with you my great love and joy, for as you work and call upon the Sacred Fire and the Sacred Fire Love, I am one of the violet flame Angels, who comes forward in response.
 As you call upon this Sacred Fire, I and many other angels of the violet flame spring into action. We have the ability to take this violet flame and direct it wherever necessary and as this violet flame is directed upon an individual or upon a situation, the Light of God never fails. There is transmutation, transformation and clearing and that which held density and darkness is transmuted into Light. When you, the beloved Lightworkers call upon the violet flame, remember my name, Angel Violet and I shall be by your side.
I, Angel Violet and the violet flame Angels will be by your side. We have the ability to heal as well as transmute and during these times, there is much that needs clearing and transmuting. We, the violet flame Angels are very, very busy working together with you to create more Light upon this world. There has been much progress made already!
There is much that has been cleared from the center of the Earth which radiates out and this will continue to be done by us in the days ahead. Know that at this time, if you could but see, your sky and all the areas surrounding you and your world, the multitudes of Angels of every Ray, for we are all here, we are all eager to give assistance to humanity as they call upon us. We are ever so joyous to be called into action and it is a great honor for us, a great honor to be of service in this way, to work in unison with you, the beloved Lightworkers of planet Earth.
Reach out to the Heavenly realms, reach out to the Angelic realms, and call upon me, Angel Violet, whenever you need a quick transmutation of any situation, whether it be in your thought processes, or the need for healing, or for emergency action. I will come. Know that I and the rest of the violet flame Angels are always ready to serve you. We love you unconditionally. We are always ready to be of assistance and surround you with the violet flame whenever it is called upon.
I am Angel Violet and I am so very honored to have the opportunity to speak with you in this way.

©2009-2016 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu’tana. www.therainbowscribe.com All rights reserved. Copying and sharing of this material is not permitted. It is for the reading pleasure of those who come to this website.








No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER